Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not. Console gaming holds zero interest for me.

My console gaming experience died with the Atari 2600, haha
It has an HBO show as well

I do think your going to be in the minority. Last of Us and Stranger things are HUGE right now and think it could be the busiest year ever because of SNW and the IP they got, Only IP they are missing is Scream but mostly they have the something for every group of HHN

What's left at this point? Evil Dead Rise? Kind of a lackluster ending, but oh well. Still hoping it's a surprise.

Y'all know what I want........

• Haha
Reactions: chris.g
What's left at this point? Evil Dead Rise? Kind of a lackluster ending, but oh well. Still hoping it's a surprise.

Y'all know what I want........
If they somehow have scream, then dam what a year. Going to have super busy nights

It’s not happening (never Will actually) but disagree on Scream not having the ability to be a solo IP.

I just wish they would just announce the rest of the houses/shows and TT theme already...
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I just wish they would just announce the rest of the houses/shows and TT theme already...
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Patience and bountiful rewards await~

___

Meanwhile, wanna know what's the strangest development out of anything for HHN? Multiple facades for Terror Tram. No, really; they're making multiple facades for the path as guests enter the walking portion.

From CristalandCris:
1691032158480.png
1691032185963.png

I wonder what exactly they'll do for Exterminatorz that'd justify these new facades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freak
^I've been saying that for a while. They've had a few before, but they should really expand them.

However, something to consider is that every time they have had one, it's created a crowd bottleneck, so it could really slow up throughput. So I think they should only have one or two max, but maybe make them about the size of a mini-haunt at MIdsummer Scream. If you're going to bottleneck anyway, it may as well be for more than one open room.

Reactions: Freak
Considering the Tour normally is easy enough to do twice (without a pass), it would be very cool if the tram had different paths so going more then once had some extra excitement

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
Considering the Tour normally is easy enough to do twice (without a pass), it would be very cool if the tram had different paths so going more then once had some extra excitement
They kinda did that in 2016 where they had the “main” path that was meant for everyone, but because it was getting really bottlenecked, the week after, they would randomly send people down a bare bones empty path. I remember doing the tram then several times and I only got to see the “real” path once because I was always cut off from the group in front of me and sent down the other path. The one time I managed to do so, the attendant made me go the other way but I quickly said “Im with that group ahead”.

While the idea of “multiple paths” sound great on palate, they have to manage it in a way to where they have to force a certain amount of people to take the other path because of crowd issues. If you take it again to see what you missed, there’s a good chance you’ll be sent down the path you don’t want which cause frustration. If you’re going to multiple paths, I would make sure they’re a clone of the alternate one. That way you don’t feel like you’re missing anything.

They kinda did that in 2016 where they had the “main” path that was meant for everyone, but because it was getting really bottlenecked, the week after, they would randomly send people down a bare bones empty path. I remember doing the tram then several times and I only got to see the “real” path once because I was always cut off from the group in front of me and sent down the other path. The one time I managed to do so, the attendant made me go the other way but I quickly said “Im with that group ahead”.

While the idea of “multiple paths” sound great on palate, they have to manage it in a way to where they have to force a certain amount of people to take the other path because of crowd issues. If you take it again to see what you missed, there’s a good chance you’ll be sent down the path you don’t want which cause frustration. If you’re going to multiple paths, I would make sure they’re a clone of the alternate one. That way you don’t feel like you’re missing anything.
Agreed. Hopefully they heard those complaints from back then and make these new paths both seem interesting enough that you can do both, if you go on it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.