Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ush-halloween-horror-nights-terror-tram-exterminatorz-non-h.jpg

Google Chrome's source code is a wonderful thing. See y'all tomorrow!

I'm curious if Terror Tram is the only announcement tomorrow or if we get everything all at once EDR (or whatever is in TWD space), Holidayz and the two shows. Hopefully everything.

I'm curious if Terror Tram is the only announcement tomorrow or if we get everything all at once EDR (or whatever is in TWD space), Holidayz and the two shows. Hopefully everything.

I would assume tomorrow is, the dump. Considering last year, Tram marked the end when that, UHH, La Llorona and Scarecrow were added into the event alongside the scarezones.

Not a Hollywood person, but would've been very cool to see the return of Slaughterworld. Purge on water does sound pretty cool as well though!

Reactions: ItsAtrap
Every year. Every. Single. Year.

Glad to know our full dump is imminent though! Can’t wait to hear what the final surprise house will be. I could very well be wrong but I have a gut feeling it’s not what we all think might be.

I feel this may be a reference to me and my tweet, which now has nearly 20K impressions in one day (crazy considering I only have 300 followers, lol)... :lol:

The funniest part of this is I honestly wasn't trying to break a story. I ran across that on their website looking for the AP Appreciation Days info. I had been off twitter all day, so I figured everyone else already knew. But then I did a quick glance on twitter, and realized that it appeared no one was talking about it. I wasn't sure if I was the first person to see or the last person, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.