Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Marvel GIF

absolutely perfect. no notes. beetlejuice meets biff tannen is the mashup I didn't know I needed.

There's a very destinct vibe with Exterminatorz that I genuinely vibe and love out of. Albeit as a satirical sense.

I wonder how they'll handle Larry Larva, if he is featured as part of fake commercials for the queue videos.

Reactions: Jake S
So I'm assuming not much will change in the walking dead area considering Evil Dead Rise is confirmed now. Interested to see what it'll look like.

Working on the forum stuff now... haha patience, please.

Outside of the glaring lack of Shows and Scarezones (confused here, why did they not announce them here?); glad to see the lineup for houses out there.

Last edited:

I wish I can say I was shocked about this coming, epically after last years UHH. But I can’t. I know it was on the HNN spec maps but now that it’s official its ridicule. UHH was so much like EDR it was funny. It was obviously a cover up into an original. EDR was a great movie and I would be excited for it if it wasn’t for UHH.

I feel like a fake fan because this is the first I'm hearing of the carl laemmle patio. Is that the one above jurassic cafe?

Hmm ok. I'm guessing this is where they'll put the bride and la llorona interactions?

That was my first thought, but I'm not sure how that squares with the Peacock theme. I could see La Llorona wandering the bar area in the Universal Plaza, but sending her out alone seems like it's asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.