Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the Jupiter's Claim portion was the best thing that's been added to the Terror Tram in ages. That section alone made the Terror Tram much more appealing to me, and had me riding it a lot more often. Those scareactors were on point.
Agreed

It very much the highlight of my trip last year, I took so many pictures on my second time walking the sets.

Not official-obviously- but the show at WW looks like it will be “Purge” I guess they worked out the details or my previous tip was wrong. Sure would’ve been great to see the return of Slaughterworld

I know it probably won't happen but I rather get Insidious back instead of them putting Evil Dead: Rise in TWD space I'm hoping it'll happen

Not official-obviously- but the show at WW looks like it will be “Purge” I guess they worked out the details or my previous tip was wrong. Sure would’ve been great to see the return of Slaughterworld
This is surely a hot take but I would rather have a Purge show than SlaughterWorld back. SW would've literally just been the same show but just bloody and more adult. Here at least we have a new script to work with.

SW would've literally just been the same show but just bloody and more adult. Here at least we have a new script to work with.
The thing is there's a lot of people who have never gotten to experience that show including myself who would've loved to see it come back over a Purge show. But that's just me :expressionless:

I know it probably won't happen but I rather get Insidious back instead of them putting Evil Dead: Rise in TWD space I'm hoping it'll happen

I'm honestly surprised Insidious isn't coming to both Coasts this year (doubt it would be a Hollywood exclusive). I think the only potential appearance of Insidious would be at the Peacock Bar here on the East Coast.

Hollywood had Insidious in 2017 as an exclusive so I wouldn't be so sure about that :skull:
Both Coasts had Insidious in 2017 lol, but I understand what you mean. I just don't see Hollywood doing Insidious without Orlando at least getting something. The Peacock Bar is the perfect spot to feature some Insidious characters.

Both Coasts had Insidious in 2017 lol, but I understand what you mean. I just don't see Hollywood doing Insidious without Orlando at least getting something. The Peacock Bar is the perfect spot to feature some Insidious characters.
Yeah I had to look back again I was wrong lol. I'm just curious though why wouldn't both coasts get Evil Dead Rise this year why would that be a Hollywood exclusive. I know Hollywood didn't change much to turn EDR into Horror Hotel but Orlando could've easily done EDR too

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Insidious isn't coming this year. Let's just rip that band-aid off.

I've heard back and forth on whether the Waterworld venue is hosting a Purge-themed show or something without an IP. Either way, I'm hopeful, we haven't had something like this at the event in a decade+.

Status
Not open for further replies.