Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish I can say I was shocked about this coming, epically after last years UHH. But I can’t. I know it was on the HNN spec maps but now that it’s official its ridicule. UHH was so much like EDR it was funny. It was obviously a cover up into an original. EDR was a great movie and I would be excited for it if it wasn’t for UHH.

Be grateful! They still made it happen regardless and this house will deliver.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I mean, the tone, look, and feel of the house is going to be very different than Horror Hotel.
Maybe it will. But the house last year looked so similar it’s making me doubt it.
Be grateful! They still made it happen regardless and this house will deliver.
I’m an Orlando goer and never been to HHNH. So they probably will deliver but I’m not positive about it. It makes me not want to make a trip over for HHNH. I would love to experience it EDR tho myself as I didn’t see UHH last year.

That was my first thought, but I'm not sure how that squares with the Peacock theme. I could see La Llorona wandering the bar area in the Universal Plaza, but sending her out alone seems like it's asking for trouble.
They had La Catrina character roaming around that area last year. So maybe they can bring La Catrina back alongside La Llorona…

They had La Catrina character roaming around that area last year. So maybe they can bring La Catrina back alongside La Llorona…

They did, yes. Characters in that area have had issues with harassment in the past (there's a reason why the male skeleton didn't come back), and La Llorona had frequent issues in a literal scare zone. Maybe pairing them up will work better, or they'll need to have a security person assigned to them.

Also kinda wondering what the situation is on the shows and scare zones. If they're Blumhouse-centric (Purge, M3GAN), maybe there's just some last-minute coordination that needs to happen?

Also kinda wondering what the situation is on the shows and scare zones. If they're Blumhouse-centric (Purge, M3GAN), maybe there's just some last-minute coordination that needs to happen?
I think Megan is just a mob of people that come out at certain times in certain area's

I'm intrigued about what the show or shows will be, and we'll see if that M3gan roaming horde happens (didn't they have a casting call that seemed to tie in with that rumor?).

Once I saw Evil Dead Rise, I really saw how Horror Hotel was originally built for that. I bet there's some Orlando-only HHN peeps who might be a bit disappointed lol (I sent the announcement to one of my friends who's only going to Orlando, he got really excited until he realized).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.