Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh man, I don't think it is, but a Helsing vs the Monsters house would rule lol
I hate you since I know this won't happen and it would be awesome lol
Even if it is as Parker says it is; of Bride + Helsing versus monsters; I would love to see the Helsing family finally get a spotlight no matter what.
There was a Van Helsing maze during daytime back in the day, I think right before it became House of Horrors. As with everything in that location, it was pretty good.

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
There was a Van Helsing maze during daytime back in the day, I think right before it became House of Horrors. As with everything in that location, it was pretty good.

I would've loved to see it--even though I got a glimpse of elements of what it was through the likes of House of Horrors.

Really excited for UM in a soundstage--especially if it allows Murdy to dial into giving the scale of the UM world more defined elements.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
The speculation was Weeknd would be in SS12, so at least this is a surprise of sorts. Unless, unexpectedly now, it is the Weeknd.

Any reason why SS22 (where we got Exorcist last year) is off the table? I really liked that one-two punch with the T-Pad maze, very convenient. Although I hated how that location hid the line around the corner, I honestly think that's what made that line always so long -- from sight, it looked short, so even if it said 180 minutes, you'd call it bluff and then find out the hard way.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
Any reason why SS22 (where we got Exorcist last year) is off the table? I really liked that one-two punch with the T-Pad maze, very convenient. Although I hated how that location hid the line around the corner, I honestly think that's what made that line always so long -- from sight, it looked short, so even if it said 180 minutes, you'd call it bluff and then find out the hard way.
they probably got stuff going on

With projects like Jurassic City expected to come onto the lot for filming; I oddly wonder if they needed a soundstage smaller for intimate scenes and the cluster in the prospect could’ve been open for studio rent at the moment that’d interfere with HHN.

Bummer about SS22 I really liked that it formed a circuit. I like to be efficient, get the most out of a night.

Won't it be a shock if we get something that isn't speculated lol.

Reactions: StopMakingSense
SS 22 specifically was off the table cuz my show had it booked thru July/August. We just got an extra 5 episode order so it’s safe to say we’re keeping 22 as our swing set stage after hiatus and into the next 5 episodes, which would be ending around October/November, unless there’s a significant buyout or something to use it for that event (which I highly doubt.)

21/24 have consistently been booked for commercials but 23 was the only one of those four stages I saw empty during the end of our run in June. SS 12, when we were shooting at the new creative campus, did have work going on, but the work seemed more like HHN work than a film production, tbh with how it was managed. And that was mid June when I saw that.

With projects like Jurassic City expected to come onto the lot for filming; I oddly wonder if they needed a soundstage smaller for intimate scenes and the cluster in the prospect could’ve been open for studio rent at the moment that’d interfere with HHN.
Sorry for the double post, but these days they’ll do the smallest sets on even large soundstages. The industry is so slow, and those stages are the first they wanna push and book. So Jurassic City, or any other big production that is looking for real estate, will book the Barham stages or the Park Lake ones, no matter the size of their productions. It’s what NBC did for Quantum Leap: “let’s make money by booking our biggest (most expensive) stages for our sets, even if they are tiny.”

Edit: and most of those stages, if not all right now, are available to rent

Does anyone remember if you have a ticket for HHN and an AP and have your wrist band before 6 PM when they kick guests out do they let you stay in the park or do you need EA to not get kicked out of the park?

Forgot to post this here I think; but as I forgot for HHN33 as-well it's good to bring this up here for posterity.

Insidious.png

I wonder how the logo be for Universal Monsters this year. Hopefully it is on-par with Unmasked's logo for vectorizing.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks