Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I'm not necessarily complaining Slash is doing the music again (although they sort of all sound alike to me), it would be nice to see some other musicians get a chance to do their take on haunt music. And especially for a female dominated house, would it be too much to ask for a female musician to do the score for this one maze?

While I'm not necessarily complaining Slash is doing the music again (although they sort of all sound alike to me), it would be nice to see some other musicians get a chance to do their take on haunt music. And especially for a female dominated house, would it be too much to ask for a female musician to do the score for this one maze?

Interestingly--Orlando's actually doing this as for their first year doing original music for a UM house. There doesn't seem to be an indication that it will be released for Orlando like how Hollywood is; but here's to hoping.

Also; no Blum announcement today! Even as Orlando shoots themselves in the foot by accidentally leaking setpieces for Blumhouse themselves.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
And especially for a female dominated house, would it be too much to ask for a female musician to do the score for this one maze?
It'd kind of cause a riot at this point if Slash is still alive & not doing the soundtrack for the current iteration of Universal Monsters in Hollywood

As for female... what? Lindsay Sterling?

I hear you, but at this point, Slash and Monster houses go together like John Williams and Star Wars

The Slash tie-in has always been sort of a mismatch for me as well, especially since I’m used to the 30’s and 40’s scores for these characters.

To me, it has seemed like a way of modernizing them to make them more of an attraction to the GP.

That being said, I’m not sure the Slash tie-in is really moving the needle as far as the popularity of the houses go, although that is purely anecdotal.