Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
God...I hope one day I get invited to these cool events. Kinda insane to see "new" social media people in like a year get so big they get invited to every cool event Universal throws

Sorry if this is too much of a business questions but is there a reason this site doesn't get invited to many event when I see a ton of much newer creators get invited to every event to cover them? I mean this site has a legacy and I see referenced many times on other places as a source of info. So just wondering if the site doesn't have someone to film these events or Inside is not getting invited

God...I hope one day I get invited to these cool events. Kinda insane to see "new" social media people in like a year get so big they get invited to every cool event Universal throws

Sorry if this is too much of a business questions but is there a reason this site doesn't get invited to many event when I see a ton of much newer creators get invited to every event to cover them? I mean this site has a legacy and I see referenced many times on other places as a source of info. So just wondering if the site doesn't have someone to film these events or Inside is not getting invited
It’s a Travel Agent event, and didn’t start working with one until last month.

You mean by how times have changed or simply the “Jurassic World” theming making it impossible?

Both. In the "before times," internal IP was subject to far fewer restrictions and much less oversight. Nowadays, Universal Pictures would almost certainly get some say in overlays, and something like "Welcome to the Jungle" and strobing raptors would probably get shot down.

Both. In the "before times," internal IP was subject to far fewer restrictions and much less oversight. Nowadays, Universal Pictures would almost certainly get some say in overlays, and something like "Welcome to the Jungle" and strobing raptors would probably get shot down.
Just for the record, this ruled. My wife and I about lost it the first time we heard GnR on Jurassic Park.

I don't see any spooky enhancements happening with NintendoLand in the near future. We have the smallest footprint compared to Japan/Orlando. We'd be lucky if we ever got holiday decor like Japan had for their land.

I'm still waiting for the (never going to happen) Jurassic Park/World house/SZ (similar to Orlando 2002), but Murdy has said in the past it'd be "too expensive".

We technically got a Mummy house in 2022, so that box can be checked off (although still want a SZ).

As for Nintendo, it doesn't need spooky enhancements, the waittime for Toad Cafe & Mario Kart are scary enough!
USH and UOR both have their uniqueness in HHN events, something that stands out from each other. For example, USH has the Terror Tram and formerly Jurassic Park in the Dark, something UOR doesn't have. And it's doubtful EU will have a HHN in the future given that the empty spaces there will be made for expansion rather than leaving some room for HHN (that's for USF), so you can forget the spooky enchantments or scarezones/houses based upon the IP of each land in the new park (the first and last time Universal did so was at IOA for HHN 2002).

While you may be right that SNW Hollywood might not bring anything to the table soon, it has much potential to have a scare zone, which would differ from UOR. The potential at USH is already there.

Come on, USH, give us a date so I can book a trip down to So-Cal sooner than later!
Boo Projections please and Luigi Mansion and other "scary" Mario music
I think the most we'd ever see would be Mario & Luigi in Halloween outfits, maybe with a few decorations thrown in.

1x1_Halloween2020puzzle_v01.a25bebd1.67f98f7b58b63e27.jpg
Bring in the Mario Party 2 costumes as well. Oh and some boos you would see in the SNW binocular, which would be more wonderful to see at night. So many possibilities there!

Dang, slow news week, huh?

Honestly, no idea why they announced the Fast & Furious coaster, it benefits literally nobody to announce it right now. Especially with the 60th promotion going on at the parks, why cram in another announcement? I bet that pushed our first announcement by at least another month.

In a way, I hope SNW stays closed for another year. I don't think it benefits us any which way. Potterland has throughline traffic, which makes it more crowded. I remember when mazes weren't through there, and it first opened, it was sort of a dead area. SNW is more new, but I can honestly see it just being a weird dead end that kills the vibe. Just more people complaining they didn't get to do all the mazes because they don't know how to plan, yet they will complain and HHN will have to change to accommodate people who spent 4 hours in SNW.

I wish the tram Icons would become a little bit more than tram Icons. I know John Murdy claims they are officially HHN Icons but I wish they had more influence on the event. The tram icons could expand to mazes, scarezones, and even influence the event itself. I remember back in the past HHN Hollywood actually had it's own Icons and I can only hope they could return to this type of marketing.

Honestly, no idea why they announced the Fast & Furious coaster, it benefits literally nobody to announce it right now. Especially with the 60th promotion going on at the parks, why cram in another announcement? I bet that pushed our first announcement by at least another month.

In a way, I hope SNW stays closed for another year. I don't think it benefits us any which way. Potterland has throughline traffic, which makes it more crowded. I remember when mazes weren't through there, and it first opened, it was sort of a dead area. SNW is more new, but I can honestly see it just being a weird dead end that kills the vibe. Just more people complaining they didn't get to do all the mazes because they don't know how to plan, yet they will complain and HHN will have to change to accommodate people who spent 4 hours in SNW.

How do you think HHN will have to change to accommodate people who spent 4 hours in SNW...? How have they changed to accommodate people who spent time in Potter? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Reactions: highdefrex

I mean...Universal said for the the 4th time in a row USH grew because of Nintendo

I think it would not be a dead area but something where you can get people to wait 60-90 mins for MK. It's new so people for sure will take advantage of the lines....if people ride Jurassic during the event they will ride MK

But agree, this week would not be a bad time to start announcing locked in mazes and what not

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Reactions: mccgavin
Sorry for not divulging, I thought it'd be obvious lol

Year after year, we have people who show up at 8pm, hit Simpsons, wait an hour for a beer, Terror Tram, maybe do Mummy, then only get through 1-2 mazes tops and complain to Universal that the event is too crowded. What happens next? Why folks, just buy our handy dandy front of the line pass! Ticket prices then soar. Too poor for a FOTL? Perhaps utilize our Early Entry! Early Entry gets bombarded? Let's make Early Entry cost money too! You thought this ride would be open? Hey, we have a 2PM entry ticket by the way...

Park gets overrun in every corner imaginable, FOTL guests aren't happy because their lines are long now, regular guests aren't happy because they're at a standstill for 20 minutes due to ratio, the 2pm people aren't happy because there's no way to get in all the day exclusive rides in just 3 hours if you want to line up for early entry.

It's a vicious cycle, with the only way out to pay for the most expensive ticket. RIP folks get an exclusive line now that bypasses the FOTL folk.

In 10 years, they'll have to come up with something new to stay ahead of the curve before the anger reaches the RIPers, which I assume will be within the next 3-4 years.