Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve gotta day, the lineup for Hollywood is pretty….underwhelming. I will say I’ve thought the same thing as 2022’s lineup, especially with that one IP that no one wanted (That year it was Halloween, this year it’s TCM)…but that year was pretty great. I think this year may be fine, but I really don’t think it will be as great as last year.

Lol

Its is funny 3 mazes announced to the zero here

But whatever....just funnier to me more then anything else

Are we sure the rumored lineup is accurate and that we wouldn't get any surprises? The lineup like most of us thinks is not looking good at all. It is an okay lineup not the best but that doesn't mean that things can't change.

Are we sure the rumored lineup is accurate and that we wouldn't get any surprises? The lineup like most of us thinks is not looking good at all. It is an okay lineup not the best but that doesn't mean that things can't change.
In a strange.....way

I would like a bad year...to see will crowds still come...like are people coming because of an IP like Last of Us...or they will come no matter what

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectScare
I don’t think a lineup that includes The Weeknd, Ghostbusters and Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be seen as undesirable or unappealing to regular guests.
lol

Yeah that sounds like they know the HHN audience. Another busy year if true and hopefully the weekend mazes is fine (to me) and I wont mind people wiating 3 hours for that...sadly Ghost Busters will for sure have an issue line as well

Reactions: Jake S

Bringing this up over here--Eli on the TPS Discord figured out what T-Pad's facade seemingly is: It's based on Texan Meat packing facilities, and the exterior support beams that stick out of the structure.

View attachment 21923

View attachment 21924

If things are going as they are, Hollywood is using the Swift Packing Facility from Dallas Fort-Worth that got demolished in 2022 as a basis.

Did the Netflix TCM movie feature a building like this? I never watched it. If not, I wonder if it's an original story featuring the character, kinda like Hell Comes to Haddonfield?
Given the lineup in Orlando, honestly for them going out as they are early makes sense.

We'll get our announcements sooner than later; patience is a good thing.

If Orlando was announcing IPs and we were still getting nothing, I might be kinda salty about it, but their originals just don't move the needle for me at all. I couldn't care less, even though I'm 90% sure I'll be headed to Orlando again this fall. I'll see them when I get there.

Did the Netflix TCM movie feature a building like this? I never watched it. If not, I wonder if it's an original story featuring the character, kinda like Hell Comes to Haddonfield?

If Orlando was announcing IPs and we were still getting nothing, I might be kinda salty about it, but their originals just don't move the needle for me at all. I couldn't care less, even though I'm 90% sure I'll be headed to Orlando again this fall. I'll see them when I get there.
What other people are rumoring is actually surprising they actually believe that Texas Chainsaw Blood Brothers would make a return if that doesn't happen than I would actually be surprised I think alot of people actually liked that maze from 2016 it looked like a really excited maze and I'm actually excited if this is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house that we will be getting this year isn't seeming so bad after all. Although I'm not surprised about the Quiet place rumor alot of people from the HHN fanbase actually want Silent Hill instead of it that's not surprising at all but I think we could agree that either one of those IP would not be bad. Hold on a second I didn't read the last part a original take on TCM/Leatherface could be a fun and refreshing concept.

Last edited:
It did not.

If anything, I'd say you're more spot on with the "original" notion: That they're probably just translating a real-life design they liked for a slaughterhouse/packing plant and there's really nothing more to it.
Yep, this is my exact feeling. Didn't Murdy make a comment about doing some kind of "original IP" this year? Or what that last year? Or am I just completely making that up?

In any case, I'm intrigued by the idea. There's definitely a precedent for success with this concept. Hell Comes To Haddonfield was great. Blood Brothers, I also remember enjoying a lot.

Last edited:

Bringing this up over here--Eli on the TPS Discord figured out what T-Pad's facade seemingly is: It's based on Texan Meat packing facilities, and the exterior support beams that stick out of the structure.

View attachment 21923

View attachment 21924

If things are going as they are, Hollywood is using the Swift Packing Facility from Dallas Fort-Worth that got demolished in 2022 as a basis.

Texas is gonna be GOATED I can feel it in my bones

Reactions: TableYe
Yep, this is my exact feeling. Didn't Murdy make a comment about doing some kind of "original IP" this year? Or what that last year? Or am I just completely making that up?

In any case, I'm intrigued by the idea. There's definitely a precedence for success with this concept. Hell Comes To Haddonfield was great. Blood Brothers, I also remember enjoying a lot.

He did say we'd get an IP-original this year.. and Hell Comes To Haddonfield was mostly a straight adaptation of Halloween 2 aside from that ending (which is why we remember it as an IP-original, but damn, it was so cool)

He did say we'd get an IP-original this year.. and Hell Comes To Haddonfield was mostly a straight adaptation of Halloween 2 aside from that ending (which is why we remember it as an IP-original, but damn, it was so cool)
I think he did say we would get 2 of those this year that confirms it I'm pretty sure. A original take on Texas chainsaw massacre coming to this year's I changed my mind this event is looking like a great year and I'm excited for it. I think most of us were just concerned because of covid ruining things and changing things for HHN 2021 and it didn't exactly feel right. At least we can safely say we recovered from that and will continue to have good HHN Years.