Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't mind at all. Length was fine, I really didn't even notice it being long. I make it a point to look up every now and then. To see the size of everything. The one thing was true is that it does take the entire soundstage from out-in-out

Thank you that puts my worries to rest

4. I think in seeing the movie first would have help set up scenes a bit better. The average person might be upset. Thinking it said Dracula where's the vamps. Set wise it was good, the rest.....

That is precisely why I am looking forward to this, because I am hoping rather than a vampire thing it will be a house breathing a real gothic spirit.

PS: Watched "dolls" again last night, awesome preparation for dollhouse of the damned, for those who don't know it, it is a slightly older horror film by Stuart Gordon, couple of people get stranded in teh train and take shleter in an old mansion and they get killed by dolls and toysoldiers etc

That is precisely why I am looking forward to this, because I am hoping rather than a vampire thing it will be a house breathing a real gothic spirit.

PS: Watched "dolls" again last night, awesome preparation for dollhouse of the damned, for those who don't know it, it is a slightly older horror film by Stuart Gordon, couple of people get stranded in teh train and take shleter in an old mansion and they get killed by dolls and toysoldiers etc

I frickin love that movie. Mr. Punch forever!

Do they not do Bill and Ted in Orlando on EPN? I would love to hear about especially considering it's just plain not happening in Hollywood.

Also sounds like the Walking Dead maze in USF is far grander than the USH one, which was reportedly "eh". Halloween and Giggles and Gore sounds awesome though.

That is correct. They got the queen (Which I would have loved) but we have the better Aliens. There's always a trade off between the two.

I posted this in the DA thread but thought I would mention it here as well as this makes for a nice "stay and scream" option. Diagon Alley will be open during HHN. It will not be part of HHN though. Once USH closes for the official day, guests will only be able to enter via HE. Guests can either exit through HE or exit into HHN so long as they have a HHN ticket. The HE ticket upgrade windows will be available to upgrade to HHN. My understanding is this is being done as a test so is probably subject to change.

I ain't even mad about the queen, dumb design anyways. I'd take more detailed predators and xenomorphs anyday

yeah I guess I need to go and see, It just seems weird to me because technically they should have had the Predalien instead

Had a great time despite the rain, only stayed 'till 19h30 so that I could catch the 20h bus back.
Rain put a bit of a damper on things, but luckily I had opted to wear a hooded jean vest and my daughter had a hooded jacket as well, so at least our heads stayed dry lol

Can't wait to go again on Thursday!

Around what time does the signup for the stay and scream begin again and at what time do they let you out? Also, if you do stay and scream at the Finnegan's location, which house will be open first?

Last edited: