Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would they ever do a house based of the movie "It"? The remake is coming out next year.

Part of me says, yes - but I wonder if they would have some pause since they already have a certain maniacal clown.

Interesting... Classic IP's or something a little more modern? Or are you not saying :p

If I spilled anything now, I'd be hunted for and never heard from again. :lol:

...and before I hear some *sighs* about me not telling.

My job is to stimulate discussion, so this is not about me dangling "I know something you don't know" over everyone's heads. Obviously I respect what certain individuals tell me and don't want to break their trust, but also because it's fun to see you guys get generally surprised when some news breaks. I also respect the everloving hell out of Aiello and the team so I don't wanna piss on his hard work either.

If I spilled anything now, I'd be hunted for and never heard from again. :lol:

Fair enough. How about if I list about 50 possible IP's... will you vaguely acknowledge that one of them may or may not be one of the IP's in question? :lmao:

In all seriousness, I'm actually glad those with more insider info are being more tight lipped this year. Last years leak took away some of the anticipation from the build up to the event.

Pumpkins or Jack O Lantern? Which would lead me think this might be where the sudden talk of Trick R' Treat came from... that or Pumpkinhead comes to mind, but that would be way to straightforward and a little to obscure for mainstream guests.
Your in the ballpark. The codename is single and simple, before you do anything to it.

But the IP I ascribe to the code is too obvious compared to those two films.

Reactions: Stitch_101
Fair enough. How about if I list about 50 possible IP's... will you vaguely acknowledge that one of them may or may not be one of the IP's in question? :lmao:

In all seriousness, I'm actually glad those with more insider info are being more tight lipped this year. Last years leak took away some of the anticipation from the build up to the event.

Make it 100 and we have a deal. :lol:

Reactions: Stitch_101
Your in the ballpark. The codename is single and simple, before you do anything to it.

So I've been lurking for a while, but I had to create an account just so I could weigh in on the riddle. (I effing LOVE riddles!!!)

Is it a scarecrow? They usually hang around things you can eat, and they're also used as decoration.

If that's the case, I'm thinking maybe Jeepers Creepers? I've seen it suggested before, but I don't think in these forums.

The only other IP that pops into my head is Sleepy Hollow... but I'm sure that's not right either. Never been the greatest at guessing these things. Time for someone else to jump in! LOL

So I've been lurking for a while, but I had to create an account just so I could weigh in on the riddle. (I effing LOVE riddles!!!)

Is it a scarecrow? They usually hang around things you can eat, and they're also used as decoration.

If that's the case, I'm thinking maybe Jeepers Creepers? I've seen it suggested before, but I don't think in these forums.

Welcome to OU!

The only other IP that pops into my head is Sleepy Hollow... but I'm sure that's not right either. Never been the greatest at guessing these things. Time for someone else to jump in! LOL

It's a great idea if Sleepy Hollow gets renewed, but that show has taken a nosedive. It would have been an AMAZING idea after the first season.

It's a great idea if Sleepy Hollow gets renewed, but that show has taken a nosedive. It would have been an AMAZING idea after the first season.

Oh no, not the show. I meant either the Tim Burton film or the original source book which is public domain.

It actually wouldn't just have to be based on the Show. You could if UO was thinking this, actually going with the fabled story and just running with it in a grander and more frightening way. Atleast; as I would think.

Would they ever do a house based of the movie "It"? The remake is coming out next year.

Very unlikely. Steven King seems to have zero interest in working with HHN.

I think Jeepers Creepers would make a great house. Lots of cool scenes and deaths in that movie. Also, welcome!