Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really confused. They haven't shown any concept art of her. Every picture you have seen on the blog and the website are the new outfits. She has two this year. One is the straight jacket looking one that we haven't seen much of with the makeup around her eyes being red that we will see inside the house. The other is her more "circus" style outfit with the black leather, greenish/blue and red features which will be featured in the streets and possibly in a show if we get one. Also, her tattoo on her arm. These are physical outfits that she wore to take the press photos. They didn't just photoshop her face onto concept art drawings.
I imagine we will see her in two forms...One will be the in park (in her mind) form...and the other will be the "in house" asylum form...The park will be the musings of her mind as she is locked away (In Shadybrook probably)...

Purely speculation on my part, I know nothing

I am really confused. They haven't shown any concept art of her. Every picture you have seen on the blog and the website are the new outfits. She has two this year. One is the straight jacket looking one that we haven't seen much of with the makeup around her eyes being red that we will see inside the house. The other is her more "circus" style outfit with the black leather, greenish/blue and red features which will be featured in the streets and possibly in a show if we get one. Also, her tattoo on her arm. These are physical outfits that she wore to take the press photos. They didn't just photoshop her face onto concept art drawings.

All of the major shots being disseminated right now are concept art, not actual photographs, despite there being a teaser showing the costumes. I'm just wondering why that's the approach.

Since they said this will directly pick up after the carnage returns. My guess is that she got arrested after the show and was sent to an asylum (hopefully all women's ;) ) definitely not shadybrook since the house in XX shows its abandoned. The chance you see with the straight jacket is the one outside of the mad vision and the version in the vision is the one on all the promo material. Hard to explain but that's my prediction lol

Last edited:
Reactions: shiekra38
maybe the prison/asylum Chance is sent to is the same one the prison girls with chainsaws went to (the ones from HHN 22 and 25)? I know there is no real backstory for them from what I can remember. Just an idea.

Reactions: Cole
All of the major shots being disseminated right now are concept art, not actual photographs, despite there being a teaser showing the costumes. I'm just wondering why that's the approach.

Wait? Huh?

Chance-Full.jpg

long time lurker...headed back to HHN at the end of September...

Late to the game, but, what if Chance was the theme for Bill and Ted this year? She's the director of their show this year. Starts with a video of her directing puppets, or cardboard cutouts, or fruit from her lunch tray, and then the show starts and just goes off the rails.

And of her house is in the tent behind MIB, could her scarezone be in a new location between MIB and Bill and Ted's show? Would tie all that together. Maybe.

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Usually, B & T is separate from the theme. They may touch upon it, but the horror stays out of it. They don't wanna mix the B&T humor with the scares.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Wait? Huh?

Am I going crazy or is this not a photograph? That looks like a piece of concept art to me. (Look at the compare/contrast in Aiello's "evolution of Chance" bit.) I guess it could just be heavily doctored, but man, it literally looks like eh computer art to me.

Am I going crazy or is this not a photograph? That looks like a piece of concept art to me. (Look at the compare/contrast in Aiello's "evolution of Chance" bit.) I guess it could just be heavily doctored, but man, it literally looks like eh computer art to me.
I'm with you. I get the same feeling.

Reactions: Clive and Cole
As someone who uses Photoshop heavily I see where your coming from. There are definitely things I'm seeing that could indicate it's a rendering and there are definitely some things that would be very challenging to render correctly especially the light hitting the fabric. The arms especially look very heavily touched up. I think it's real for the simple reason I don't think they would have gone to that much trouble to make that good of a rendering when they would eventually have the costume anyways and I assume the teaser video we saw was filmed with the commercial and the costume would have been needed for that.

That is totally not a piece of concept art. However, I think they did do touch up work on it and changed the background to one solid color to most likely hide elements from the commercial. The costume is 100% finished and it is the one we are seeing in all the pictures.

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Usually, B & T is separate from the theme. They may touch upon it, but the horror stays out of it. They don't wanna mix the B&T humor with the scares.
I'm personally hoping they focus at least a little bit on it being the 25th anniversary. While bringing the current theme into it wouldn't necessarily take away from that I think this is the year to let B&T be B&T.

I'm personally hoping they focus at least a little bit on it being the 25th anniversary. While bringing the current theme into it wouldn't necessarily take away from that I think this is the year to let B&T be B&T.

They probably won't since they go by HHN's age, not their own. They made the nods to the past last year, too.

OK I guess I can see where it could look like PS job. I just think it's doctored up to look a bit surreal, personally.

That is totally not a piece of concept art. However, I think they did do touch up work on it and changed the background to one solid color to most likely hide elements from the commercial. The costume is 100% finished and it is the one we are seeing in all the pictures.
Judging from the lighting I believe the floor is real and the background was added, not necessarily to hide things but to not detract from the focus. I think it's likely this was posed and shot on set. The lighting isn't exactly what you would set up for a full body portrait shoot and to me looks more like a typical studio lighting setup for a video shoot. I think this is why the arms are so heavily shaded as the lighting probably wasn't as smooth on them as you would want for that type of photo. If you look at the backlighting on the top of her hair it's a warmer light (likely tungsten studio lights), vs. the back light on the top of her shoulders which is cooler and likely completely fake.