Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
An update...

It's starting to look like I was wrong about what Hook is, or Hook was cut. Disappointing too. Unfortunately, I'll have to share my thoughts (and knowledge) on that after the reveal.

Houses- I'd lower your expectations on the variety of Blumhouse movies featured in its house. You won't be able to see everything featured in it though, unlike the other unannounced IP house.

Zones - Some of the unique tricks and gimmicks that have worked well for them look to be coming back. There's likely a rotating cast (a la the classic/modern monsters zone) and more than one stage in New York.

Unfortunately, I'll have to share my thoughts (and knowledge) on that after the reveal.

I'll set a reminder to ask you about it (hopefully) Thursday afternoon.

I'm a bit confused by what you mean in the second half of your houses spoiler. Although, I'm actually OK with the first part. That way we might see a return the next few years with different properties.

Reactions: RevFreako
I'll set a reminder to ask you about it (hopefully) Thursday afternoon.

I'm a bit confused by what you mean in the second half of your houses spoiler. Although, I'm actually OK with the first part. That way we might see a return the next few years with different properties.
The unannounced IP house everyone was anticipating to be based on a movie releasing LATE in the run... yeah... there may not be anything new to that house.

So I guess Saw is our equivalent to TWD last year: a "new" house with mostly reused scenes. Given how long ago the last house was, I don't expect too much backlash online.

As for Blumhouse......... The Purge is going to be there, isn't it? :bored: