Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While on the topic of The Purge, I wonder if the rumored zone in New York will be based solely on Election Year or be a mashup of all three films. Election Year had some really cool costumes that I'm looking forward to seeing brought to life.

So will Thurs be the day for the rest of the announcements or ?

I'm guessing they will reveal the full website, put up event hours, maybe scare zones and original houses. Then I think they will unveil the rest of the IP houses in the next few weeks. Just my guess of course.

I hope this year is way more lit than last year though. :clap:

Reactions: Thiago
Hope so I am hoping to go for the first time this year but am holding off buying the combo ticket for the parks and Frequent Fear pass we can get here in the UK until i have a better idea of what is going to be there.

Darn, so the house won't be based on the new Jigsaw movie? We are getting a rehashed house?

Not that it's a deal breaker for me, because I didn't get to experience that house before.

AWiL, Halloween 2 -- starting to look like each year's 9th house will be a "rehash." But I agree it's been a while since the original Saw house, hopefully this will have a few twists like H2 managed. A small price to pay if we get 3, potentially even 4, great originals.

From what I have heard (And what HHNRumors is hinting at) is that the Blumhouse of Horrors will consist of Sinister, Ouija, and Insidious and their Sequels. While Get Out was mentioned by "The Ifrit" it was never mentioned by my Source nor "HHNRumors".

As for Announcements Hollywood will have their tickets go on tommorow so I wouldn't be surprised if you got a Blumhouse announcement tommorow and then a Jigsaw Announcement and full lineup reveal on August 3rd.

Hmmm. 5 IP houses and 3 of them are mashup houses. I hope that's not the trend that HHN decides to continue. We had 2 mashups last year and I don't think I recall any before that, but 23 was my first year.

From what I have heard (And what HHNRumors is hinting at) is that the Blumhouse of Horrors will consist of Sinister, Ouija, and Insidious and their Sequels. While Get Out was mentioned by "The Ifrit" it was never mentioned by my Source nor "HHNRumors".

As for Announcements Hollywood will have their tickets go on tommorow so I wouldn't be surprised if you got a Blumhouse announcement tommorow and then a Jigsaw Announcement and full lineup reveal on August 3rd.

So Hollywood gets Split & Get Out while Orlando does that? That's so unfair

While on the topic of The Purge, I wonder if the rumored zone in New York will be based solely on Election Year or be a mashup of all three films. Election Year had some really cool costumes that I'm looking forward to seeing brought to life.
I had heard that the EY costumes were already made last year when they pulled it. Legacy, is this the case?

Reactions: Thiago
Is Blood Drive (SyFy) a Universal property? I really like the tv series and it would make a great house or zone.
MV5BY2E1NmRjNDctOGYwZC00MWU2LWI3MmYtNTRiOGY2OTgzM2JhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwNTM2Mzc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg