Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you're presented the opportunity to do a Blumhouse maze, how could you not jump on the chance to do Get Out and Split and dedicate at least one scene to each film? And instead, choose two properties that we've already seen at the event. That is baffling.

EDIT: Whoops. I meant Split, not Sinister.

Hollywood's Blumhouse maze is featuring Purge, Sinister, Ouija, Get Out, & Split, while also getting an Insidious maze; By the sounds of it Orlando's is featuring Insidious & Sinister. I think the reason you guys' maze is a lot smaller is because it's in a tent(the MIB one), had the maze been in a SS I'm sure it would've been a lot larger

Hollywood's Blumhouse maze is featuring Purge, Sinister, Ouija, Get Out, & Split, while also getting an Insidious maze; By the sounds of it Orlando's is featuring Insidious & Sinister. I think the reason you guys' maze is a lot smaller is because it's in a tent(the MIB one), had the maze been in a SS I'm sure it would've been a lot larger
I believe the tent Blumhouse has is larger than the Sprung tents, so space isn't an issue here.

The MIB tent is roughly the same size as the Sprungs, if not slightly bigger. The initial rumors were that this house was strictly Insidious. Then the rumors indicated it was the mashup. The code name is Numb. I actually think the limited selection was somewhat intentional.
Is The Purge still getting a scare zone though?
Yes. It'll take something pretty drastic to change it at this point.

Reactions: Thiago
The MIB tent is roughly the same size as the Sprungs, if not slightly bigger. The initial rumors were that this house was strictly Insidious. Then the rumors indicated it was the mashup. The code name is Numb. I actually think the limited selection was somewhat intentional.
Yes. It'll take something pretty drastic to change it at this point.

Legacy have you heard anything about the Vampire & Angels vs Demons houses? Those are the only two houses we seem to know nothing about

Aside from the "children" aspect and some specific names, pretty much.

Now that the event has come into focus, I'm excited for the year. Blumhouse and SAW are kind of "meh" for me, but at least it's not more Walking Dead, and I was pretty low on AHS last year and that turned out great.

All 4 originals sound fun at the very least, and Shining and Ash could both be great.

Sci Fi and Trick r Treat zones are definitely my most anticipated.

I may have missed this, but do we not have a 3D house this year?

No 3D house. The insistence that there HAS to be one was always rather silly to me. Same with the insistence that there HAS to be comedy house or HAS to be a sequel to an original. Simply put: No, they don't.

Although I am trying to convince A&D to make the vampire house a Legendary Truth investigation because it would actually make a lot of sense.

The Hollywood HHN thread is starting to pop off already, they teased some new stuff and released the tickets today. Hopefully when Orlando's site is opened up tomorrow, things will heat up in here.