Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I have heard (And what HHNRumors is hinting at) is that the Blumhouse of Horrors will consist of Sinister, Ouija, and Insidious and their Sequels. While Get Out was mentioned by "The Ifrit" it was never mentioned by my Source nor "HHNRumors".

As for Announcements Hollywood will have their tickets go on tommorow so I wouldn't be surprised if you got a Blumhouse announcement tommorow and then a Jigsaw Announcement and full lineup reveal on August 3rd.

Also, by the way, the code name for Blumhouse is "Numb" if you want an indicator of A&D's excitement level for this.
Aaaaand there goes my hype for the house. Not having Get Out and Split is a crime.

Just checked Blumhouse and they did Occulus, a movie I liked quite a bit, so I would love it if there is a room with a creepy mirror thing. Think I saw one of the Ouija movies, not sure if I ever saw Sinister. Insidious I loved, saw all three of them, second one is my favorite, Love the Insidious house a few years back. Really hope Purge would not be included in the house, does not seem to mix with all the occult stuff. Blumhouse did Lords of Salem also, liked that as well.

Im sure the house will still be cool, but my original thoughts on the Blumhouse house was using more niche films that couldn't support a whole house, but would have some fun scenes. Now it's just like 2 already used films that have have supported a whole house in the past and Sinister... which I really think could also support a house on it's own. I feel like this is a complete waste of a concept.

eaa9911c292f47048c3bd154bbd7c6ca321f2258_hq.gif

If you're presented the opportunity to do a Blumhouse maze, how could you not jump on the chance to do Get Out and Split and dedicate at least one scene to each film? And instead, choose two properties that we've already seen at the event. That is baffling.

EDIT: Whoops. I meant Split, not Sinister.