Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The end ceremony, the holes in the ground during the first ceremony, some of the imagery placed in Susie’s mind, I think there’s a bit more. I REALLY hope it’s not Hollywood exclusive. That is such a big property to not have at the event.

Completely forgot about the dream sequences. It would probably end up being at Hollywood first so that Orlando could see how it resonates with guests to see if they should eventually do it.

If either coast ever does Suspiria though all I want is to see Mother Markos’ Room from the original, that scene was made perfectly for a haunt

Reactions: Darko
Man another nice spec launch. This year is getting interesting. So Legacy seems to be implying that certain parts of the event maybe more family oriented while others get a major bump in the opposite direction. Am I in the ballpark or well beyond striking out?

Reactions: Kadath and Legacy
Man another nice spec launch. This year is getting interesting. So Legacy seems to be implying that certain parts of the event maybe more family oriented while others get a major bump in the opposite direction. Am I in the ballpark or well beyond striking out?

Pretty sure that’s what he’s implying. Cancels out each argument, though and HHN remains the same.

Less scary HHN properties to me implies something like Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, or Deatheaters.

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
Which version is Hollywood getting?

Everybody’s saying the original. And let’s count the ways of how beautifully perfect it is for an HHN house from the score, to the color palette, to the almost pink blood, to the oversized sets, etc.

If they got it, they better just be saving it for the 30th.

Or Goosebumps... and Scary Stories like that...

Scary Stories??? For real?
Fqjy5QY.gif

Hollywood getting Suspiria and us getting a freaking Rob Zombie movie is like your buddy getting steak and you getting a flaming bag of dog crap

I feel personally attacked.

I guess I am the only person that likes Rob Zombie films.

I enjoyed Suspiria, but HOTC is a horror film I can't get enough of, so if it was a vote between the two it gets mine

Give me a Goosebumps House. I don’t care if it’s “family friendly.”

I don’t go to HHN for scares. Experiencing the IPs and then the stories in the originals is what brings me back. Being able to walk into the thing I grew up reading would be great. Have it like Sinema and have each room have the book cover and you walk through it.

Last edited:
Give me a Goosebumps House. I don’t care if it’s “family friendly.”

I don’t go to HHN for scares. Experiencing the IPs and then the stories in the originals is what brings me back. Being able to walk into the thing I grew up reading would be great. Have it like Sinema and have each room have the book cover and you walk through it.

As long as they make it like the books rather than the movies.