Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Man another nice spec launch. This year is getting interesting. So Legacy seems to be implying that certain parts of the event maybe more family oriented while others get a major bump in the opposite direction. Am I in the ballpark or well beyond striking out?

So what would the "opposite direction" IPs be? Ultimately I think it'd likely be a wise compromise, so long as it's relatively split. (I haven't seen 1000 Corpses.)

Reactions: Kadath and Darko
Wait, so I just saw this on the blog update:

USF HHN Blog Update said:
With ten haunted houses, five scare zones, and live entertainment still to be revealed

Does this confirm exactly how many houses we’ll be getting this uear or is it just a media intern making a guess?

EDIT: I just now remembered we’ve had codenames for a while but I do know some people thought codenames could be for multiple houses. The question still stands I guess.

Reactions: Kadath
Wait, so I just saw this on the blog update:

Does this confirm exactly how many houses we’ll be getting this uear or is it just a media intern making a guess?

EDIT: I just now remembered we’ve had codenames for a while but I do know some people thought codenames could be for multiple houses. The question still stands, even if it’s not nearly as groundbreaking as before.

Last year, they confirmed it was 9 houses until it was 10.

But it's 10.

They made a point of mentioning its seasons 2 and 3. If by next HHN lets say ST 4 isnt out will they have it again as a house?

Maybe next year they do Hill House, then alternate between ST and whatever the sequel to Hill House is for the next couple of years?