The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 486 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry y’all didn’t get much sleep last night so I’m trynna understand this all, so nothing DID get removed yet right? We’re just kinda speaking in hypotheticals?

EDIT- Ah ok so it’s just Billie has a good chance of pulling out now. That’s real unfortunate, I was looking forward to that house. Let’s hope that there’s a sliver lining and she ends up staying!
Technically, any of the IPs could get pulled. There’s some rumblings of it POSSIBLY happening, but nothing confirmed. We’re speaking in hypotheticals.

Technically, any of the IPs could get pulled. There’s some rumblings of it POSSIBLY happening, but nothing confirmed. We’re speaking in hypotheticals.
Got it. Thanks, Legacy :grin: I know you said you wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen, but how likely do you think that situation really is? Man COVID is throwing everything for a loop

I know the layouts for this year‘s mazes were drawn up long before COVID, but imagine if social distancing prompted them to double track the houses like they did in the old days? You could pulse into alternate paths while maintaining a constant queue flow, and add repeatability to the houses. Each run would be a bit shorter, but if you design the space efficiently you wouldn’t loose much linear footage.

I know the layouts for this year‘s mazes were drawn up long before COVID, but imagine if social distancing prompted them to double track the houses like they did in the old days? You could pulse into alternate paths while maintaining a constant queue flow, and add repeatability to the houses. Each run would be a bit shorter, but if you design the space efficiently you wouldn’t loose much linear footage.
I don’t think they want you sticking around later into the night/going multiple days trying to get multiple runs of a house

Rumblings with universal or just on here?
im a little confused, why would each run be a bit shorter?

Considering houses are only three minutes long already (at a Congo line crawl), splitting them into their current spaces would cause them to last about 45-90 seconds if they were pulsed. They‘d basically be 4 or 5 scenes each.

Removing Billie sounds more like misogynists wishing it doesn't happen rather than it not happening.

This entire current topic was something I thought about but never wanted to mention out of fear that it’d turn into a dumpster fire.

I have seen exactly zero people making this about gender rather than KIDS THESE DAYS. Swing and a miss.

If you don’t think her gender (and/or her lack of sexualization) has had any impact at all on the way people look at her involvement in this event, IMO, that’s the real childish look.

I don’t care about the Billie Eilish house simply because I’m not interested in her or her music at all, which is how I think a lot of people feel. Is that misogyny? I don’t think so, there are other female artists that I enjoy. That being said, I also won’t be disappointed if they do it, because in the end it will likely be a very small portion of the overall event

I have seen exactly zero people making this about gender rather than KIDS THESE DAYS. Swing and a miss.
This forum isn’t misogynistic for not wanting billie as much as it is Facebook and twitter and everywhere else. It’s disgusting how many “HHN GONE WOKE” or “HHN appeasing SJW” posts I’ve seen solely because of Billie and a all female monster house this year.

This forum isn’t misogynistic for not wanting billie as much as it is Facebook and twitter and everywhere else. It’s disgusting how many “HHN GONE WOKE” or “HHN appeasing SJW” posts I’ve seen solely because of Billie and a all female monster house this year.
I know this is all getting off topic from speculation and we should probably hop off this convo but like, man, imagine getting upset about the main character of a 3 MINUTE HAUNTED HOUSE ATTRACTION’s gender. Some people’s stupidity is literally pathetic

I’m intrigued to see how popular this Billie ellish stuff is going to be. I think it’s going to be a disaster from what I’ve been reading on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook etc most people are totally against the idea. I hope it turns out to be a big success for universal but I just don’t think it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.