The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 488 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mods wanna lock it, they’ll lock it.

We have this Billie Eilish conversation everytime it comes up to the point where it is the most annoying thing about the house.
I agree need more icons house talk!! I for one want to know if we go to each icons “domain” what each one for each icon will be and if the not official icons will be in the house and how they will transition between the different domains

or what houses we could expect to see in the anniversary house?

I agree need more icons house talk!! I for one want to know if we go to each icons “domain” what each one for each icon will be and if the not official icons will be in the house and how they will transition between the different domains

or what houses we could expect to see in the anniversary house?
I feel as if it'll be quite similar to Monsters last year. Regarding "unofficial" icons, I've heard to not expect too much from them, I think Ringwraith mentioned it?

I feel as if it'll be quite similar to Monsters last year. Regarding "unofficial" icons, I've heard to not expect too much from them, I think Ringwraith mentioned it?
That’s what I was thinking it will be like. Honestly I just wanna see jack chance and Eddie in the same room together and maybe just maybe have the universal palace theater facade for usher but I know that last part is prob to much to ask for unfortunately

That’s what I was thinking it will be like. Honestly I just wanna see jack chance and Eddie in the same room together and maybe just maybe have the universal palace theater facade for usher but I know that last part is prob to much to ask for unfortunately
I'd absolutely love to see Eddie get a Run segment and Cindy get her own Skoolhouse room, but again I've heard to not expect it. :(

As long as we get an Usher room I’m a happy camper

For the Anniversary house, I'm gonna guess that most of the scenes are going to be from houses that took place in Carey, Ohio (The Spawning, Slaughter Sinema, ScreamHouse, Leave It To Cleaver, etc.) As for Horror Night Icons, I think we may get most of the icons in that house, those being: Jack, The Caretaker, The Director, The Storyteller, Fear, Lady Luck, and The Usher. With a possible appearance of the Terra Queen.

Last edited:
For the Anniversary house, I'm gonna guess that most of the scenes are going to be from houses that took place in Carey, Ohio (The Spawning, Slaughter Sinema, ScreamHouse, Leave It To Cleaver, etc.) As for Horror Night Icons, I think we may get the big 4 in that house, those being: Jack, The Caretaker, The Director, and The Storyteller. With a possible appearance of the Terra Queen.
You’re missing Fear and Luck.

Instead of asking the admins to "lock the thread" we could all, you know, just go back to speculation and, if there's nothing to speculate on, just not comment. You can actually take responsibility for yourselves and show some self-restraint instead of looking to big brother to do it for you.

Now, back to spec - if one of the IPs gets dropped, I could definitely see Eilish being the one seeing as how she is her own brand. I mean, Brides, HoHH, TCM, and Beetlejuice - if they exist at HHN, who really gets the blame? The production company? Probably not. Universal? Well, they'll already get the blame. But Billie Eilish has a brand, and if something is going to get pulled back for fear of backlash, it makes the most sense to be her house since she has the most to lose with her reputation, both personal and professional.

I guess he’s in there too.

I always forget he’s a thing.
FINALLY - The Thing House is CONFIRMED!!!

This forum isn’t misogynistic for not wanting billie as much as it is Facebook and twitter and everywhere else. It’s disgusting how many “HHN GONE WOKE” or “HHN appeasing SJW” posts I’ve seen solely because of Billie and a all female monster house this year.

How many posts exactly have you seen because there was two or three posts like that when the Eilish connection was made that went no where in the FB groups. Easily the most common complaint was there is no connection to her and horror movies and her involvement felt forced to a lot of people who expressed their opinion about it. There's a lot of old head HHN fans who seem to forget they were teen aged when they started going to HHN, but that's a different topic. On the FB groups the most common topic is "are there updates?" or "have you seen this screenshot of the Universal website that has been posted 10 times already today?"

Most importantly, why do you care about what people on Twitter say? I mean that in the sense that they come here for updates and go back to Twitter to pass the same wrong info around over and over. Who cares?

Now, back to spec - if one of the IPs gets dropped, I could definitely see Eilish being the one seeing as how she is her own brand. I mean, Brides, HoHH, TCM, and Beetlejuice - if they exist at HHN, who really gets the blame? The production company? Probably not. Universal? Well, they'll already get the blame. But Billie Eilish has a brand, and if something is going to get pulled back for fear of backlash, it makes the most sense to be her house since she has the most to lose with her reputation, both personal and professional.
Yeah absolutely. I think we all pretty much are banking on her house being the one that says bye bye if any. Everything seems fine for now though besides the rumblings Legacy has heard, so let’s just hope we don’t have to lose anything this year. Just hoping for a safe, fun event that can go as close to intended as possible!

Instead of asking the admins to "lock the thread" we could all, you know, just go back to speculation and, if there's nothing to speculate on, just not comment. You can actually take responsibility for yourselves and show some self-restraint instead of looking to big brother to do it for you.

Sorry for double posting I kind of want this to be it’s own message - I said “I feel like we should just lock this thread” out of the fact that I felt like there is quite literally nothing happening and things are exceptionally confusing and strange because of the whole COVID situation, so i felt like we were continuously repeating ourselves and just saying baseless things for the Hell of it. It was kind of a stupid comment though, my apologies for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Coolbfitz and JJ591
How many posts exactly have you seen because there was two or three posts like that when the Eilish connection was made that went no where in the FB groups. Easily the most common complaint was there is no connection to her and horror movies and her involvement felt forced to a lot of people who expressed their opinion about it. There's a lot of old head HHN fans who seem to forget they were teen aged when they started going to HHN, but that's a different topic. On the FB groups the most common topic is "are there updates?" or "have you seen this screenshot of the Universal website that has been posted 10 times already today?"

Most importantly, why do you care about what people on Twitter say? I mean that in the sense that they come here for updates and go back to Twitter to pass the same wrong info around over and over. Who cares?
Dude, drop it.

FINALLY - The Thing House is CONFIRMED!!!

I agree that we should just govern ourselves, but let’s be real, some people aren’t gonna do that. The problem is that there’s no spec right now, so it goes into these somewhat political arguments that have no place on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to alter the convo to “when is an announcement coming out”, but was just wondering what you guys thought the first house that would get an announcement would be? Maybe Billie? As it would be the Teenager Appeal, just like Stranger Things was, and Stranger Things was the first announced...

Reactions: reeseyNG
Status
Not open for further replies.