The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 490 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anywhere in NY to set up the scaffolding? Would be cool.
Not the type that would really allow “flyers” above the streets.

The one time they did street flyers was in Production Central when they had the fly rigging span between Shrek and (at the time) Neutron. Fly rigging, in order to be effective and above a crowd, needs to rise 40-50 ft above the surface and be at least 20-30 ft wide for stability. It would complicate NY and make it impossible to actually see anything from a distance.

There’s a reason movie productions typically hang their fly rigs from a crane.

NY is huge, crowds are low, and I don’t think they are running the parade...I think they could go nuts with it.
Hard to go nuts when your budget’s been slashed.

Not the type that would really allow “flyers” above the streets.

The one time they did street flyers was in Production Central when they had the fly rigging span between Shrek and (at the time) Neutron. Fly rigging, in order to be effective and above a crowd, needs to rise 40-50 ft above the surface and be at least 20-30 ft wide for stability. It would complicate NY and make it impossible to actually see anything from a distance.

There’s a reason movie productions typically hang their fly rigs from a crane.

Hard to go nuts when your budget’s been slashed.

Yeah they will definitely have a lower budget for the next few years but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing.

While I 100% doubt a house will be cut, I’m sure 99% of fans last year wouldn’t have believed you if you said a deadly pandemic would affect next years event. In conclusion, don’t be so definite on everything
How about this, I'm a time traveler and I know! Also with my time travel knowledge I can say that all 10 houses are various scenes from The Purge...

I would personally love a scarezone that basically functions as an outdoor museum of scarezones and houses of the past. Just a bunch props all over the place and spooky music. This would be the perfect year for something like that.
I'm not sure if anyone knows anything about the Scarezones minus the inclusion of Creepshow on the HNN Spec Map, this very well could be a thing. I'd be down for it.

I never said Billie.

Billie is under Universal Music so the rights are an easy lock.

There's only two outside of Universal IP that's fate could really be altered by external circumstances and its a safe bet to assume that IP is Hill House. Well, that is unless there's something wild going on with Texas Chainsaw that we're currently unaware of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.