Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

Does anyone else think that this is kind of odd timing for something like this?

Like...is it promotion for the last two weeks? It looks like attendance has been pretty strong (another "sell out" last weekend). It's too early to tease anything for HHN31. Sooooo....it's just going to be them messing around for no reason in particular?

Does anyone else think that this is kind of odd timing for something like this?

Like...is it promotion for the last two weeks? It looks like attendance has been pretty strong (another "sell out" last weekend). It's too early to tease anything for HHN31. Sooooo....it's just going to be them messing around for no reason in particular?

You still got 3 weeks of the event left. It's goodwill for the fans and may grab the attention of a few people who were on the fence about going or not.

Universal is such a breath of fresh air in the often overly conservative theme park world. You'd sure never see one of the princesses or villainesses do that Chance butt move at the end. Gotta
love Universal. :thumbsup: :eek:O: :grin:

How many nights have sold out so far this season? I remember the first two nights did but don't recall any other nights....

Unrelated, but can we de-normalize using TM’s first names? Just seems unfair to put their names out there online after all the s### they already have to deal with in the parks.
They like it when fans know there name and make it known what they did. Everyone knows the guy who plays Usher(I actually didn’t know his name) as they want the fans to know it was them.

Also just continuing to monitor single day price sales and just find it interesting been in particular watching 10/23 Saturday and it has gone up $10 again and is $119! Wow! Been watching it slowly climb but curious what the threshold is...whats the highest we have ever seen for a single night or is an indicator it is about to sell out. Sorry just been having fun watching trends and just curious about them

Last night was definitely crazy, but happy to say staffing seemed better. I saw boo holes filled last night for the first time in the event. Best run I've had through Bride in two years.

Awesome news! Hopefully the same for us. Heading there tonight.

Anyone have any ideas as to what’s driving the busy Wednesdays?

Last edited:
My experience with waits last night:

Hill House (5:40): Stay & Scream was posted 20, actually 5 once the house opened
Puppet Theatre (6:00): Posted 5, Actually 3
Wicked Growth (6:10): Posted 25, Actually 15
Scarey (6:45): Posted 10, Actually 7
Texas Chainsaw (7:35): Posted 55, Actually 50
Case Files (10:00): Posted 50, Actually 25
Tooth Fairy (10:45): Posted 55, Actually 15
Bride of Frankenstein (11:20): Posted 35, Actually 25
Icons (12:10): Posted 65, Actually 20

I got in line for Beetlejuice around 12:45 when it was posted 85 but bailed after ten minutes because I was tired and the actual wait looked close to the estimate. I'm opting for Sunday or Thursday the next time I go; once crowds picked up, they didn't die down. I'm glad the waits later in the night turned out to be overinflated aside from Beetlejuice.

They like it when fans know there name and make it known what they did. Everyone knows the guy who plays Usher(I actually didn’t know his name) as they want the fans to know it was them.
I don't know the name of the actor who plays The Usher and he is one of my favorite icons!

Last edited: