Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia really dropped the ball, like hit the core, so a lot of people are getting vaccinated here right now so the future is looking good

Then give us the scoop. Why’s Jack telling us to never go alone? And is Jack alone? If so, that’s highly hypocritical...and also sad. Jack should have friends....friends with money to spend at HHN 30: Never Go Alone.
Last year the slogan was going to be HHN 30: Go Alone...It's Safer...No Seriously...Don't Gather In Groups. That wasn't going to work financially for Universal this year, so you're spot on with your conclusion.

Ringwraith is a VERY reliable source. We are lucky.
0:)

Last year the slogan was going to be HHN 30: Go Alone...It's Safer...No Seriously...Don't Gather In Groups. That wasn't going to work financially for Universal this year, so you're spot on with your conclusion.

0:)
Yeah I am definitely more happy with the new slogan. The old one is something that is questionable from a marketing standpoint but I can understand why they choose it

I had a BOGO ticket (I literally bought it the day before they cancelled, so it was probably my fault tbh), but I never asked for a refund because I knew I'd be going this year and I thought I'd be nice and not kick 'em when they're down. I'm hopeful we have FFP and I can just upgrade. I know there's been no ticket announcements as of yet. But I'm in Florida and things have been trending very well from a vaccine standpoint. If things continue to go well (fingers crossed), do y'all think they'll have the "normal" ticket announcement timeframe of early June? Or do you think it's possible they announce packages a little earlier?

I had a BOGO ticket (I literally bought it the day before they cancelled, so it was probably my fault tbh), but I never asked for a refund because I knew I'd be going this year and I thought I'd be nice and not kick 'em when they're down. I'm hopeful we have FFP and I can just upgrade. I know there's been no ticket announcements as of yet. But I'm in Florida and things have been trending very well from a vaccine standpoint. If things continue to go well (fingers crossed), do y'all think they'll have the "normal" ticket announcement timeframe of early June? Or do you think it's possible they announce packages a little earlier?

I think packages will definitely arrive before individual tickets and those will come before passes. Not sure how staggered they'll be.

Reactions: JJ591
Here's a little bit of a different spec - I remember that the Beetlejuice house had some "Scan This QR Code To Read The Story" stands hanging around the queue. I wonder if that's something they intend to do with more houses? It'd be an ingenious way to get more people to understand what the hell is happening, especially in the story-based houses like Icons and SCarey since this year is pretty much HHN: Endgame.

And also for me, because I hate myself so I decided to get into HHN lore lol so I'd love to read up while waiting in line

Here's a little bit of a different spec - I remember that the Beetlejuice house had some "Scan This QR Code To Read The Story" stands hanging around the queue. I wonder if that's something they intend to do with more houses? It'd be an ingenious way to get more people to understand what the hell is happening, especially in the story-based houses like Icons and SCarey since this year is pretty much HHN: Endgame.

And also for me, because I hate myself so I decided to get into HHN lore lol so I'd love to read up while waiting in line
I would appreciate this - while I'm not a complete idiot, it's nice to have the entire storyline as written out in plain English to complete my understanding after a few runs through on my own.

Reactions: reeseyNG

Neither house has complicated “stories,” and the lore isn’t that overly complicated either.

SCarey is revisiting houses that took place in Carey, Ohio. There is not deeper narrative for that, and the lore is “Carey.”

Icons is “the Icons are trapped in Fear’s lantern.” That’s the story. There can be lore about the lantern itself, but beyond that there isn’t a lot to deeply explain unless it’s a full dissertation.

Neither house has complicated “stories,” and the lore isn’t that overly complicated either.

SCarey is revisiting houses that took place in Carey, Ohio. There is not deeper narrative for that, and the lore is “Carey.”

Icons is “the Icons are trapped in Fear’s lantern.” That’s the story. There can be lore about the lantern itself, but beyond that there isn’t a lot to deeply explain unless it’s a full dissertation.
If any houses needed stories explained I feel it be more puppet and wicked. Puppet story was explained in the video and still is confusing to me lol

Well, yeah I shouldn't have used those 2 examples lmao but for more original original houses I suppose. But I'm assuming this is a no anyway lol

If any houses needed stories explained I feel it be more puppet and wicked. Puppet story was explained in the video and still is confusing to me lol

From my understanding, a ballet company and puppeteering troupe happen to be sharing the theatre in SF when an earthquake happens (given the turn of the century (last one) aesthetic, I'm saying it's the 1906 quake, because I adore when they add history to the mix). They are trapped in the theatre and go insane, killing the audience (us).

Come to think of it, this house is shockingly relevant after going through lockdown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.