Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we think this is them teasing something or just one of their random tweets?

I'm normally one to immediately say, "Just ignore them. A tweet doesn't usually mean much."

This one seems odd though.

I'll also point out that S2 of Creepshow debuts on Shudder tomorrow. If they're looking to maximize impact, and synergy, tomorrow might be a good day to announce the rumored house.

I'm normally one to immediately say, "Just ignore them. A tweet doesn't usually mean much."

This one seems odd though.

I'll also point out that S2 of Creepshow debuts on Shudder tomorrow. If they're looking to maximize impact, and synergy, tomorrow might be a good day to announce the rumored house.

my thought was that they would announce something at midnight or tomorrow because you know,,cinderella and it would make sense with what you're saying

In all seriousness, It could be a tease for an announcement though since we are at 26 days from the last one I believe. They could be trolling too but something that is kind of interesting is that the quote is “if the shoe fits, wear it .” Which could tie into Texas chainsaw but that’s far fetched.

Reactions: londonwerecat
If the shoe fits...WEAR it. Popular expression.

If the shoe fits, WERE it. American WEREwolf in London comes back yet again! Just kidding.

If the shoe fits...WHERE it. WHERE? (S)Carey, OH.

Cinderella has until midnight with the glass slippers...maybe they're teasing the timeframe for the next announcement.

Maybe some industry publication said something complimentary about HHN and they're just referencing it. Or maybe someone said something about Howl O Scream and they're just taking a coy pot shot at them. Or maybe some awesome timely IP fell into their laps so they're going to scrap Toothfairy yet again to fit it in. Or, most likely, the social media people are bored and figured they'd throw this up for their own entertainment based on the ridiculous theories people like me would make up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.