Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Universal only updated hours of operation during the day until September 5th instead of the whole month of September.

We had Altars of Horror and Zombieland, so.
I loved Zombieland

I believe they were planning for FFP…at one point in time. Things change. I have no reason to believe there will be FFP this year, so am planning on making the best out of 1-2 nights. :_:
You are, fortunately, wrong.

Last edited:
I haven't read any spoilers and I'm sure it's part of Icons or SCarey, but a part of me is still a lil sad there's no Psychoscareapy house or scare zone. Isn't it the longest running franchise behind Scary Tales?

I haven't read any spoilers and I'm sure it's part of Icons or SCarey, but a part of me is still a lil sad there's no Psychoscareapy house or scare zone. Isn't it the longest running franchise behind Scary Tales?
Shadybrook is in icons because of its connection to a couple of the icons.
And now Scary Tales is presumably over with Deadly Ever After, with Revenge of the Tooth Fairy starting off Bedtime Stories as its successor.
Tooth Fairy isn’t part of a franchise. The title does not include “Bedtime Stories,” so there’s no expectation for it “continue.”

There’s also no reason to believe Scary Tales is done. Universal has never said Deadly Ever After was the final iteration, and fairy tales is an easy horror trope to regularly revisit. The reason why it’s not back this year is because they just did a Scary Tales “2” years (in 2018) and it has no connection to Carey or the icons.

Shadybrook is in icons because of its connection to a couple of the icons.

Tooth Fairy isn’t part of a franchise. The title does not include “Bedtime Stories,” so there’s no expectation for it “continue.”

There’s also no reason to believe Scary Tales is done. Universal has never said Deadly Ever After was the final iteration, and fairy tales is an easy horror trope to regularly revisit. The reason why it’s not back this year is because they just did a Scary Tales “2” years (in 2018) and it has no connection to Carey or the icons.
Ah, okay. Main reason I had that line of thought was the title plus the house just sorta felt like a sendoff to me. Happy to hear it likely isn't finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.