Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, question, are they collaborating with Universal on this or do they have free rein?

I might be wrong, but it always seemed like AoV had free rein

With the casting notice for singers, I am wondering if they are for this show (which to me implies it is more of a collaboration) or if there’s something else we are missing?

So, question, are they collaborating with Universal on this or do they have free rein?

With the casting notice for singers, I am wondering if they are for this show (which to me implies it is more of a collaboration) or if there’s something else we are missing?

no way on earth lol

AoV shows were developed hand in hand with A&D. They did not have free reign.

So, do we think that Jack could be part of the show? That's what the Spec Map sounds like.

I had never heard of the group before, but their performance was pretty damn cool.

Did anyone else get their RIP Tour Email yesterday which also included the fact that food and drink would still be a thing at La Bamba?

I was wondering if that was a typo because I paid less for RIP this year than in 2019.

Something that I'm thinking about lore-wise: Fear returns every twenty years, and if the Icon house is the current Icons being trapped in the Lantern with him, what if it's his way of saying he won't spend another 10 years alone and they'll now be trapped with him until he returns, which will make room for new Icons and have the OG's come out for major anniversaries only?

and yes, I know this is probably highly unlikely, but hey, ya never know.

Something that I'm thinking about lore-wise: Fear returns every twenty years, and if the Icon house is the current Icons being trapped in the Lantern with him, what if it's his way of saying he won't spend another 10 years alone and they'll now be trapped with him until he returns, which will make room for new Icons and have the OG's come out for major anniversaries only?

I have a feeling this is what they’re going for, minus the new icons thing lol

Pretty sure Mike Aiello came right out and said this year isn't about advancing the lore or anything, it's a "greatest hits" of the past. A celebration and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.