Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably because they're rescheduling every damn flight and travelers are freaking out trying to change them. Southwest changed my flight to Orlando earlier in the week, last night they completely changed my return flight (6 hour difference).

Might not be a denial of service attack...more of a "trying to fix !@#$%ed up service attack" by pi$$3d off customers.

Probably because they're rescheduling every damn flight and travelers are freaking out trying to change them. Southwest changed my flight to Orlando earlier in the week, last night they completely changed my return flight (6 hour difference).

Might not be a denial of service attack...more of a "trying to fix !@#$%ed up service attack" by pi$$3d off customers.
Nah. It's not just airlines.

E66aVxiWEAQy_EW

Soooo the NY construction makes me think it's an original zone

I'm also probably the least fanatic about Metallica here, but some of the current art style just doesn't line up

For reference:
56f203534a146200cd4aa6315d214c7d.jpg

It is rather close though *sad face emoji*

Who better to take from than the site itself?

Soooo the NY construction makes me think it's an original zone

I'm also probably the least fanatic about Metallica here, but some of the current art style just doesn't line up

I think other comments here and on that construction thread are all but affirming that. If it was an IP, I would hope someone would know that logo.

Based on Twitter reports, the source of the problem is Akamai, one of the largest content delivery networks in the world. "We are aware of an emerging issue with the Edge DNS service," the company said in an update on its website posted at 12:09PM ET. "We are actively investigating the issue." As of the writing of this article, Akamai has not said what's causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.