Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a completely separate note, I wonder how they'll theme the tribute store this year. Each one gets better and better

The visual merchandising team has stated they like doing something different every year, so not expecting a copy of last years is a safe bet. (Especially with the food stands most likely being at the end of the store rather than in the middle.)

If I were to guess a few things, there'll be a distinct Haunting of Hill House room since that's pretty much the biggest IP of the bunch. I could see them doing a tweaking/redo of the Beetlejuice room since that's always a crowd-pleaser. Icons could be out in full-force too, maybe with a Lantern angle. As for everything else, total wild-card. Could be Carey, OH related, or perhaps Legendary Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.