Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JW Tribute store closes on the 8th right? I imagine they'll want to turn the store around pretty quickly and that could lead into more announcements.

I'm kinda bummed about the Jurassic World Tribute closing. I usually only head to Universal for one week of HHN and would have loved to have seen the shop. It looked AMAZING in pictures. Then there's the added benefit that I doubt I'd consider buying anything from it.

Of course, I'd want the HHN store but wished it was placed somewhere else so we could have both. The HHN Store hurts my wallet every time I walk through the door :)

per IMDB - Blumhouse was involved.
Actually, yes and no. Jason Blum helped produce it, but "As his low-budget production company Blumhouse could not come up with the necessary budget, Universal Pictures hired him as a producer outside of his company on a one-time basis." That's why only Universal and Monkey Paw are credited in the marketing and movie. The trailer and credits don't mention Blumhouse at all

Actually, yes and no. Jason Blum helped produce it, but "As his low-budget production company Blumhouse could not come up with the necessary budget, Universal Pictures hired him as a producer outside of his company on a one-time basis." That's why only Universal and Monkey Paw are credited in the marketing and movie. The trailer and credits don't mention Blumhouse at all

And yet, HHN still continues on without a care this year SMDH

Status
Not open for further replies.