Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I can't speak for the mods, a TM preview thread has happened in previous years, and considering that event is tomorrow...I don't see why you wouldn't be in the clear, and the mods would speak up if you weren't.

I figure it's also a good idea to mention, while TM previews are always exciting considering it's a peek at the year's event, keep in mind it's still a rehearsal/test run of sorts. Not everything may be 100%, elements are always subject to change (e.g., from last year, the mirrored visors from Seek and Destroy) and as usual, thoughts on houses and scare zones are bound to vary and change over the entire season due to the ever-evolving nature of the event.

I only say this since in the past there can be times were people treat TM preview as some sort of definitive "this is how it's gonna' be for the whole year", when that's simply far from the truth. Also, there's a lot of hype for this year. I'd rather not folks flip out if something they anticipated is not well received from the TM preview.

Got through bugs!!
(Mild spoilers)
GROSS! Remember how some of us thought it would be kinda comedic? Not even close. In your face tight and lots of legit looking insects. Excited to go through this again with properly dilated pupils. Ran into 3 different walls.

edited to avoid double post..

DESCENDANTS!
Has *some* seeds vibes but is far more diverse in design. Subway scenes are JAW DROPPING. But I think the finale left some to be desired. Was mostly black light style stuff.

Last edited:
Got through bugs!!
(Mild spoilers)
GROSS! Remember how some of us thought it would be kinda comedic? Not even close. In your face tight and lots of legit looking insects. Excited to go through this again with properly dilated pupils

I know someone in that house and knew for sure it was going to be super gross. I hope it was fun! I cannot wait to see a video of it!