Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the border is any indication I bet it takes place in the pyramid?
It sounded like some tomb which led me to believe some tight quarters and Tomb of the Ancients but with the Monsters

Basically a classic in the making

I do love the concept of them battling each other

It could also serve as a nice throwback to the Mummy house from yesteryear with some fun trap gags

Egypt also makes the most sense to be a location for an amulet as well (and the fact that this would provide a different locale from the castle last year).

In terms of story, I don’t think it will be as narrative as BOF was but I think they’ll try to have certain story elements to it.

Wow that’s an awesome theme. Might get me to come out to HHN for the first time ever this year, not that I didn’t want to go before though lol

Reactions: Ahmanet
NGL im kinda glad we didn't get the weeknd announced first. If this is the case. Because we now have a confirmation on a different IP. That being said im still looking forward for Dawn FM/ After Hours

Reactions: Ahmanet
Egypt also makes the most sense to be a location for an amulet as well (and the fact that this would provide a different locale from the castle last year).

In terms of story, I don’t think it will be as narrative as BOF was but I think they’ll try to have certain story elements to it.

I have risen from my long Mummy-like slumber to state that indeed...this fall....we will travel to Egypt

Oh and Romania

I have risen from my long Mummy-like slumber to state that indeed...this fall....we will travel to Egypt

Oh and Romania
So I can imagine the story going something like this:

The Wolfman travels to Egypt in search of the amulet to be cured, but the Mummy ain't letting that happen so easily.

Dracula sees this battle as an opportunity. The winner will make an excellent ally for killing the Monster and Bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.