Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie. Somehow those on Facebook are now saying The Weeknd will be a house. How did that one even start?
There was a map that went around on Twitter and some people thought it was a leak when in reality it was just a fan made map (I am a big fan of The Weeknd and I do think it would be cool though)

Last edited:
I think the reddit's discord may have solved Legacy's hints. For the first one, we put 43955 into Excel and formatted it as a date and got 5/4/2020. The other hints numbers also line up to dates when formatted this way. These dates all have something in common: they're all release dates for episodes of American Dad. Legacy had said that the houses could all be related to "His favorite TV show". The episode that came out on 5/4/2020 is "A Starboy is Born" which is about who? The Weeknd. With The Weeknd being recently mentioned on the Facebook page as a rumor (though a weird one) it could be possible. And with the first clue being about both coasts, it makes sense that such a pop star would be on both sides on the country for the event. We think each of the other houses can be related back to the episodes on American Dad found on each date.

1 - ➃❸9❺➄ - 43955 - 5/4/2020 - A Starboy is Born - Both Coasts
2 - ❹0❹➇➈ - 40489 - 11/7/2010 - Best Little Horror House in Langely Falls - Orlando
3 - ➃➂➀❻❹ - 43164 - 3/5/2018 - The Mural of The Story - Hollywood
4 - 4❹0❸➈ - 44039 - 7/27/2020 - First, Do No Farm - Hollywood
5 - ❸8❻➆6 - 38676 - 11/20/2005 - Stannie Get Your Gun - Orlando
6 - ➃❷❹❺❼ - 42457 - 3/28/2016 - The Two Hundred - Orlando

Also it'd be a crime to not credit krazyhorrorkid and Pots N Pens for doing the bulk of work in figuring out the key

Thoughts?

EDIT: We should also mention we believe the emojis and color of the numbers are red herrings. The real hint is only the 5 digits.

Last edited:
I think the reddit's discord may have solved Legacy's hints. For the first one, we put 43955 into Excel and formatted it as a date and got 5/4/2020. The other hints numbers also line up to dates. These dates all have something in common: they're all release dates for episodes of American Dad. Legacy had said that the houses could all be related to "HIs favorite TV show". The episode that came out on 5/4/2020 is "A Starboy is Born" which is about who? The Weeknd. With The Weeknd being recently mentioned on the Facebook page as a rumor (though a weird one) it could be possible. And with the first clue being about both coasts, it makes sense that such a pop star would be on both sides on the country for the event. We think each of the other houses can be related back to the episodes on American Dad found on each date.

2 - ❹0❹➇➈ - 40489 - 11/7/2010 - Best Little Horror House in Langely Falls - Orlando

Also it'd be a crime to not credit krazyhorrorkid and Pots N Pens for doing the bulk of coming to this possibility.

Thoughts?
They called me mad

I think the reddit's discord may have solved Legacy's hints. For the first one, we put 43955 into Excel and formatted it as a date and got 5/4/2020. The other hints numbers also line up to dates when formatted this way. These dates all have something in common: they're all release dates for episodes of American Dad. Legacy had said that the houses could all be related to "His favorite TV show". The episode that came out on 5/4/2020 is "A Starboy is Born" which is about who? The Weeknd. With The Weeknd being recently mentioned on the Facebook page as a rumor (though a weird one) it could be possible. And with the first clue being about both coasts, it makes sense that such a pop star would be on both sides on the country for the event. We think each of the other houses can be related back to the episodes on American Dad found on each date.

Also it'd be a crime to not credit krazyhorrorkid and Pots N Pens for doing the bulk of work in figuring out the key

Thoughts?

While it's yet to be confirmed that this is the method, I sure as heck hope...nay...I WANT it to be true. This is good chaos, and any clues which requires watching a fun show to see how it could relate to a house is a big plus in my book!

After seeing the Weekend is a strong possibility, I kinda wished that Rick and Morty idea was true.

You know what, screw it. Ima say it. Even though Billie Ellish isn't exactly my style, at least it would work slightly more than the Weekend. At least Ellish had some interesting imagery in her music videos and had some songs that could kinda work for the tone of a haunted house.

While I'm not a crazy big fan of the Weekend either, nothing in their music strikes me as possible HHN material. Not even remotely. Way too upbeat. I'll still go through the house and will probably enjoy it, but.....really? The Weekend? Just why? I don't want to feel like I'm shopping at Target while going through the house.

Last edited:
There are episode summaries on wiki ... seem like clues for original houses rather than IP at first glance.

Bet you have to intently watch each episode to nail it down better.

After seeing the Weekend is a strong possibility, I kinda wished that Rick and Morty idea was true.

You know what, screw it. Ima say it. Even though Billie Ellish isn't exactly my style, at least it would work slightly more than the Weekend. At least Ellish had some interesting imagery in her music videos and had some songs that could kinda work for the tone of a haunted house.

While I'm not a crazy big fan of the Weekend either, nothing in their music strikes me as possible HHN material. Not even remotely. Way too upbeat. I'll still go through the house and will probably enjoy it, but.....really? The Weekend? Just why? I don't want to feel like I'm shopping at Target while going through the house.
Honestly believe if this is the correct solutions that it isn’t actually a weekend house. Starboy video is about him killing his previous self to take over as a new alter ego. Could just point towards the actual IP.

Yeah, it's worth acknowledging that HHNRookie's weird headliner IP was specified to not be a musical act. Don't know what exactly that means, but I'm not entirely certain it's actually the Weeknd. "Starboy" in the name of the episode also seems just a bit too obvious, especially compared to the rest of the clues.

I will say that I would not be against The Weeknd getting a house, if only because it would be the only reasonable path to getting Daft Punk representation at HHN. :lol:

Reactions: londonwerecat

Thoughts?

EDIT: We should also mention we believe the emojis and color of the numbers are red herrings. The real hint is only the 5 digits.
Mural of the Story has clowns in it, that could be Killer Klownz, or maybe IT, something along those lines. First, Do No Farm easily could be a scarecrow maze. Stannie Get Your Gun is basically about the NRA, but is at an NRA theme park, maybe this is a theme park based house? The Two Hundred is post-apocalypse, probably some original, (though if I had to take a wild guess it would be demon ran post apocalypse), Starboy could be the Weeknd, and Best Little Horrorhouse is about an actual haunted house, maybe just maybe it's Haunting of Bly Manor, otherwise maybe Poltergeist?? Those are my thoughts.

EDIT: Didn't see 6 was IP. Cloverfield, Terminator, Birdbox, A Quiet Place, all options, there's too many possibilities.

Perhaps starboy could mean something for outer space. Since it was said the clue wasn’t for a musical act it could be for a movie like nope, alien, or some other space horror media.

The only two IPs i can think of which fit alien/outerspace not owned by Disney/FOX and still somewhat in the modern world in terms of recognition are NOPE and Resident Alien.

Wait a minute best little horror house in Langley falls” Had serial killers in it where Stan brought them into his haunted house because he was jealous of his neighbor maybe the clue could be indicating a Haunt within a haunt like it’s all part of the show but it’s gong wrong. The serial killers escape and try to kill his family in the episode when roger rips offs Francine’s Nun costume and also let’ the serial killers out later causing mayhem in the house.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Wait a minute best little horror house in Langley falls” Had serial killers in it where Stan brought them into his haunted house because he was jealous of his neighbor maybe the clue could be indicating a Haunt within a haunt like it’s all part of the show but it’s gong wrong. The serial killers escape and try to kill his family in the episode when roger rips offs Francine’s Nun costume and also let’ the serial killers out later causing mayhem in the house.

Seems meta….

Status
Not open for further replies.