Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Two Hundred is post-apocalypse, probably some original, (though if I had to take a wild guess it would be demon ran post apocalypse)

Just a guess, but I feel the important part here might be the main plot of Stan trying to navigate through scavengers and abandoned areas, to get to a new safe haven.

I love the Weekend... and would easily be one of my most anticipated.

Just a side note, HHN's marketing team must be salivating at the potential of Stranger Things, Squid Games, The Weekend. Whether or not these are true, that's a heck of a lineup for them to use.

I don’t think Squid Game is coming.

Probably right, but the fact that they could add it to the rest of the lineup shows how much has changed in the IP landscape in the past 5 years. I remember after the Fox acquisition, people thought that the use of IP would diminish to save them for future years lol.

Friendly reminder that @Legacy has stated that this year the clues lead to answers that are very specific. I don’t know how much more specific you can get with the name Starboy in the title.

ejjvepE.jpg

I will still argue that the IP for the second one is Hell Fest as it's a movie with serial killers at a "Horror nights" event which is Meta. The Mural of the story is an IP and what IP uses a mural in it? Candyman. In Stannie get your gun, Hailey shoots Stan with blanks and it paralyzes him. This is almost what happened on the set of The Crow but we know it was worse in real life. I still think that original is going to be a scarecrow like house too. A Starboy is born is throwing me off as yes it is The Weeknd but I feel he's the red herring for the clue and it's something space related. We have a couple of good space IPs we can look at as I am not ready to put my guess on that one yet. First, Do no Farm is definitely a scarecrow house as we have proof from a company that makes scarecrows have said they have a massive order for Universal Hollywood. I am still digging into the last two clues to get a good idea for what they could be

Reactions: Blysthon
Just because a divisive house may not be a musician or a video game, doesn’t necessarily mean that a musician or video game house isn’t rumored to be coming anyway. Both can potentially exist.
This is also true. The vibe I got by that, though, is that if it is either of those, it likely wouldn’t be divisive since he didn’t see that fit into that label. I love The Weeknd, but would definitely expect a house around him to be divisive. But we’re all just assuming off of his posts so who knows hah.

Reactions: Allison
This is also true. The vibe I got by that, though, is that if it is either of those, it likely wouldn’t be divisive since he didn’t see that fit into that label. I love The Weeknd, but would definitely expect a house around him to be divisive. But we’re all just assuming off of his posts so who knows hah.

Yea I would figure a Weeknd based House would be divisive as well. Doesn't scream or even imply horror.

Going back through @Legacy posts and I think the "no musical acts" thing goes for the whole event, not just the divisive house.

Back on 1/31, he specifically said "I have no reason to believe we’re getting a house based on a musical act."

Status
Not open for further replies.