Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small thing, but on the subject of The Weeknd..what if Marathon of Mayhem, is entirely oriented on The Weeknd?

Like--a way to include addiitonal songs that they couldn't do for context.
the-weekend-its-the-weekend.gif

Long-time lurker, first-time caller to these forums. Going off on the possibility of The Weeknd coming, I would be incredibly excited if it’s going to follow the current storyline happening with After Hours and Dawn FM. With some of his recent music videos like Sacrifice and Gasoline, I think there are some visual themes and characters a maze could play around with.

Did I make an account to speculate? Yeah. Sorry. Hello! I am new to the forums but aware of how the speculation maps / rumors go every year! Don't usually take part in them but I found the connection between rumors and American Dad episodes and decided to jump on board. Definitely an interesting pull but honestly, it's sort of the first time I am seeing everything or rumors as a whole. So I apologize if I am repeating some ideas, I'm sure we are all bouncing off the same walls.

I am going off a sheet I saw and remembering the episodes and their more prominent plots (unless B Plots count, because huge cookie time, huge cookie time!). Obviously I am making a lot of this up but I also posted it on my twitter and realized, meh, might as well share with some people who could pick this apart better than me! Sorry again for repeating any same-same speculations! See ya in the fog!

1. IP // The Weeknd. That seems pretty definite unless you consider the alternate plot to that episode, lol. We could have had Billie so this one makes sense. Interested!
  2. IP // Serial killers escape / are let loose. Sounds familiar enough! Easy sequel!
  3. IP // Frankenstein? I only say this because I saw "Killer Klowns" there but that episode's more shocking factor was Stan botching surgery on Haley's face.
  4. original // Scarecrows, sure! But maybe killer rabbits or even rednecks? Night of the Lepus (1972)? Why not! Farms are scary!
  5. original // ... I'd say "The Purge" but it wasn't under IP, was it? I couldn't make something up for it if I tried. That's an NRA episode. Up to you.
  6. IP // Apocalypse and cannibals, enough said!
  7. original // Perhaps... you're being hunted for sport? I know the dates were weird on some map but the ""Love Boat"" episode of American Dad is the "Vacation Goo" one where they wind up at Jimmy Buffett's Most Dangerous Game Family Retreat! No one gets hurt there! (EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THE CANNIBALISM?!)
(If there winds up being more, I can... expand on my horrible knowledge/memory???)

Last edited:
So to explain how the server got clue 7: the date the code breakers got for this next hint was 4/3/1982. Obviously American Dad wasn't running that day, however they found that during that date, an episode of Love Boat was being aired (granted, it was a rerun). This relates to those final two emojis in the tweet (the heart and boat). Furthermore the episode had a semi-horror subplot about a phantom bride, further leading them to believe it has to do with HHN. Going back to American Dad, they found that there was an episode called The Vacation Goo that was loosely based off of The Love Boat. In it, the family gets trapped in a cave and resorts to cannibalism, which could be related back to that one speculated house being set in a cave system. The only thing I'm wondering is why Legacy would use the date of a rerun to hint at Love Boat instead of the air date but it honestly does seem like something legacy would do to make it more difficult. Anyways, that's our current thought on this clue.

Thoughts?

Credit to Pots n Pens and werewolv for figuring out the Love Boat rerun date and the connection to American Dad.

Idea/Theory...

The Weekend is in American Dad, the connection to this rumor
The Weeknd is also in Uncut Gems
Uncut Gems is an A24 film
While Uncut Gems isn't horror (as anxiety inducing as it may be), an A24 mashup house has been speculated for years now. Is this finally the year Universal brings A24 to the event?

Reactions: PumpkinHead66
Idea/Theory...

The Weekend is in American Dad, the connection to this rumor
The Weeknd is also in Uncut Gems
Uncut Gems is an A24 film
While Uncut Gems isn't horror (as anxiety inducing as it may be), an A24 mashup house has been speculated for years now. Is this finally the year Universal brings A24 to the event?
A-24

24 is hit FOX tv show staring Kiefer Sutherland.
Sutherland also stars in Lost Boys. Pack up boys I’ve solved it.

Going back to Clue 2 little horror house in Langley falls” Serial killers let lose? Hmmmmm? Maybe I’m getting it all wrong but this could be towards the shady side killers in fear street” When ever someone bleeds on sarah fiers bones. They see a glimpse of the truth of what is happening in shady side over the decades” indicating the killers arise to stop of anyone who knows the truth. Also in 1978 The consulers found The Goodes old house underground which means for the clue little horror house where bad stuff happens like in 1666 when the curse began.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.