Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just thought this would actually be about the fandom that I love instead of some power users that are trying to make up for not being the cool kids in high school by making their own toxic gatekeeping community

I get that the wait for announcements can be a struggle for some people, but there’s really no need to come in here guns blazing looking for a fight.

I don’t think that’s the case either but let’s watch the tone here. No one is gatekeeping. If you could please point out examples instead of just throwing out the term. Cuz I agreed with your larger point but disagreed with a few of your bullet point ones.
I think gatekeeping has become the default for HHN fandom sites, not just this one.

Again I’ve never tried to engage online until this year after I lost someone very important to me that I have gone with for 17 straight years.

I thought I could meet new people as a way to help heal. Instead it is a bunch of people explicitly saying “I know stuff but I won’t tell you”.

I don’t get it. It’s just really depressing.

I’ll see myself out. I think a lot of you need to have a long hard look in the mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: soilsigh
I think gatekeeping has become the default for HHN fandom sites, not just this one.

Again I’ve never tried to engage online until this year after I lost someone very important to me that I have gone with for 17 straight years.

I thought I could meet new people as a way to help heal. Instead it is a bunch of people explicitly saying “I know stuff but I won’t tell you”.

I’ll see myself out. I think a lot of you need to have a long hard look in the mirror.
I am sorry for your loss. I hope whatever it is you’re looking for, you find it to help your healing.

Seeing on twitter now that people are posting about the FNAF movie being cancelled?
0b4.jpg

I am just an absolute rando on the internet that sometimes posts (I also just lurked for years) but in my opinion, I wouldn't write off this forum. Every playground has the kid that will tell you "his dad works at nintendo." As the event gets more popular, you have more "dads that work at nintendo."

The people with real information get that information because they're clever/careful enough not to make blunders like announcing how cool their sources are!

Very sorry for your loss. Since you've been going for 17 years you've probably seen some great houses I haven't. Theres a lot of people here that are new and probably have lots of questions about a lot of years youve gone that they missed. Hope to hear what your excited for and what you like this year!

lionel hutz simpsons GIF

’Could you imagine a HHN community without spec maps?’

I’ve noticed desperation increasing over the years mainly the past two years, I started in 2017!
It usually gets more fun here when the actual event starts and there’s actual stuff to discuss and share about…

Seeing on twitter now that people are posting about the FNAF movie being cancelled?
I read on Facebook that this year’s event will start in July!

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet and Grabnar
I’ve noticed desperation increasing over the years mainly the past two years, I started in 2017!
It usually gets more fun here when the actual event starts and there’s actual stuff to discuss and share about…
I've been going since 2016 - and I agree. I mean, my own desperation has increased for some reason.

I'm going to blame it on HHN being canceled in 2020, not being able to attend in 2021, and our trip being cut short by Ian in 2022. :lmao:

While I feel like your tone was initially a bit harsh, I understand what is likely driving it. My best friend and I have been attending since 2005, so if you don't count 2020 (which we can't), I've also got the 17 straight years. I would be DEVASTATED if something happened to her, so I feel you. I don't post a lot because I mostly like to read. If I feel I can contribute or ask a question, I will. Generally, this is an informative and friendly group. Sometimes tensions run high when people get frustrated, and the Mods have to come in and calm things. I don't think anyone is trying to "lord everything" over anyone. There is a fine line between trying to give clues to make this a fun forum and giving clues that may screw something up for the event. I believe people are just trying to remind others of that. It's important.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope you can use HHN to help heal. I know if I lost my HHN buddy, I'd make sure she was remembered every time I went. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I thought they were nailed downish already with Chucky, TLOU, ST4, Monsters Paris, and new Exorcist? Or did I miss some info?
Hmmm maybe. I am personally hesitant on ST4 and Exorcist though. Playing catch up on these forums currently. I’m mainly on the discord servers but I figured it would be nice to check out what’s been going on in the famous IU forums lol

Hmmm maybe. I am personally hesitant on ST4 and Exorcist though. Playing catch up on these forums currently. I’m mainly on the discord servers but I figured it would be nice to check out what’s been going on in the famous IU forums lol
I'm hesitant about both of those as well.

In fact, didn't @HHNIcon say that ST4 wasn't happening?
Scare zones always seem to be somewhat of a mystery until like a month before the event. Kind of fun but also frustrating lol
I remember zone info coming through around this time last year. Could be different this year, of course. Especially considering that Universal is trying to throw insiders and leakers off.

I'm hesitant about both of those as well.

In fact, didn't @HHNIcon say that ST4 wasn't happening?

I remember zone info coming through around this time last year. Could be different this year, of course. Especially considering that Universal is trying to throw insiders and leakers off.
All I can say is that the “secret ip” is labeled that way on the spec maps for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.