Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was under the impression Transformers saw very low ridership during HHN. I never saw the wait go past 10 minutes when other rides sported healthy 30-60 minute queues. Not really surprised it's been left off the lineup, especially when it can't stay open until event close.

(I do appreciate that they're telling you upfront that the Death Eaters don't do sets the entire event this year.)

I’ll believe the map Universal released themselves over something a fan posted
View attachment 23164
Yeah, like @Brian G. said, it’s not reliable. I didn’t notice the small details that are not accurate. It looks like it’s all the info from last year with this years names. Stay & Screams are wrong, Slaughter Sinema is misspelled and we’re definitely not exiting at ET. So Transformers is definitely not accurate, sadly.

Hey, the source of this article suuuure sounds familiar…

Event more popular than ever and we lose one attraction? Transformers was not a major pull, I'm just more disappointed that the event itself hasn't expanded capacity-wise to feature new attractions or entertainment over the years as demand grows for the event.
Yeah, Transformers wasn't a major pull, but I remember seeing it hit 45-60 minutes on some nights. Just within the last couple of years. I'd rather keep Transformers open so it at least gives guests more options when houses and the other attractions are pulling really long wait times.

Maybe we won't notice a difference, but guests who would get in line for Transformers are now gonna be forced to either be on the streets or in line for houses/other attractions, making the lines even longer. RRR, Mummy, and MIB get some ridiculous wait times during HHN. I wish Transformers and Minion Mayhem would be open like they were in the past.

Reactions: DannyPowers
With them not even using the queue this year, it's a surprise that they don't open ET during the event.
I just can't imagine enough people would go on it to justify paying the employees to run it. I assume that's also the logic behind not opening Transformers every night, though that's probably more of an edge case. I agree the event should be looking to add capacity where it can, but I don't think it's automatic that an attraction being open makes a big dent in the crowd spread.