Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I think people are being too down on them continuing to make UCM houses post-EU. If anything you'd want to bank on the new popularity of the Monsters from their new land to bring people into HHN. They're much easier IP to work with than most anything and they can fill a ton of different roles depending on what the year calls for. Swamps, European Castles, Egyptian Tombs, and Parisian Catacombs is just what we've seen so far, and I think there's a lot more that the Monster's can do that we haven't seen yet.
I think this idea has been brought up in the Hollywood thread, but I would love for them to take the “Universal Monsters” concept out of the box and broader the term “Universal Monsters” quite a bit by having it based on a 50’s sci-fI Monsters house.

They can revisit the Universal Minsters for 2025 to help promote Epic Universe, but a 50’s sci-fi house branded as “Universal Monsters” would be dope. The Exterminatorz Terror Tram is kind of a taste of what we can expect.

I think this idea has been brought up in the Hollywood thread, but I would love for them to take the “Universal Monsters” concept out of the box and broader the term “Universal Monsters” quite a bit by having it based on a 50’s sci-fI Monsters house.

They can revisit the Universal Minsters for 2025 to help promote Epic Universe, but a 50’s sci-fi house branded as “Universal Monsters” would be dope. The Exterminatorz Terror Tram is kind of a taste of what we can expect.

It'll have been 6 years since Slaughter Sinema so I think the timing is right for new B-movie mashup concept, and given the popularity of Dead Coconut Club, hopefully it's something that's on the horizon.

I did enjoy Unmasked, but the ideas seemed to be running thin so I really hope to see something really weird the next go around

They're much easier IP to work with than most anything and they can fill a ton of different roles depending on what the year calls for. Swamps, European Castles, Egyptian Tombs, and Parisian Catacombs is just what we've seen so far, and I think there's a lot more that the Monster's can do that we haven't seen yet.
That's the beauty of the Universal Monsters. The universe and characters are incredibly diverse, leading to great original-licensed ideas for houses. Most importantly, creative LOVES bringing Universal Monsters to life at HHN.

We can still discuss the "theme" of the survey, right? Cause, it can potentially affect the way most people on here visit HHN.
Not commenting on the text of the survey, because I agreed not to, but I would keep in mind it's a bit of a Rorschach Test, I've seen takes here and on Reddit they seem like a 180 from what I assume the motivation behind the questions was.

I would also point out that they have been sending out ridiculous HHN ticket questions for years
They did it last year for multi-night passes. Toying with the idea of completely different start/end dates, prices, and "unique" offers. I'm surprised no one else seems to remember lol.
Yeah, I think people are being too down on them continuing to make UCM houses post-EU. If anything you'd want to bank on the new popularity of the Monsters from their new land to bring people into HHN. They're much easier IP to work with than most anything and they can fill a ton of different roles depending on what the year calls for. Swamps, European Castles, Egyptian Tombs, and Parisian Catacombs is just what we've seen so far, and I think there's a lot more that the Monster's can do that we haven't seen yet.
"Hey, if you enjoyed the spookiness of the Universal Monsters at Epic Universe, why not experience something a little more intense at Halloween Horror Nights?" lol

It's typically the one IP that the team has more freedom and creative control over. I imagine they'd want to try to keep the Monsters around as long as possible. The Universal Monsters aren't departing from the event anytime soon.

Nosferatu's Christmas release date may or may not impact its chances of being at HHN next year... but come on. LOOK AT THIS. Willem Dafoe as a crazy vampire hunter is the type of synergy Comcast needs at this event.

GBpKW2RWAAAD-Ld

The old parade building (Monsters) can fit a 2nd HHN house if they need it, they just need to clear the other half of the warehouse.

I know Universal is fast, but can they build a new warehouse BoH and ready to use for April/May house construction?
This is my biggest question.

Remember when we said things would be relatively back to normal after the Kidzone construction was done? Pepperidge Farm remembers

Reactions: Ahmanet
If it’s like B79 and doesn’t have offices attached to it, it could be up in two-three months.

The sprungs are designed to be temporary and movable, so they’ll come down FAST. A concrete foundation will take about two weeks. A small warehouse can go up in a couple of weeks. Run electrical, badda-boom.

If it’s like B79 and doesn’t have offices attached to it, it could be up in two-three months.

The sprungs are designed to be temporary and movable, so they’ll come down FAST. A concrete foundation will take about two weeks. A small warehouse can go up in a couple of weeks. Run electrical, badda-boom.
So it's basically a given that HHN 2023 was the last of the tents.

At least we ended on two bangers, right?