Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locations so far....

Soundstage 22
Soundstage 23A
Soundstage 23B
Soundstage 24A
Soundstage 24B
Sprung Tent 1
Sprung Tent 2
F&F
New Warehouse (location for an 11th house :lol: )

No permits for B79 or B108 yet. Little weird cause B79 was one of the first permits last year.
Imagine they're actually building this new warehouse to replace B79 as a location lol

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
If this is indeed for HHN, Flan makes me think we may be getting Monstruos.
Lmao I hope not. I doubt it would be as good as Hollywood's (case in point, Orlando's La Llorona house. Good sets but not nearly as scary as Hollywood's and was too watered down) tbh. If it happens I wouldn't be mad but like... eh

Reactions: TableYe
Not to be that guy, but can someone explain exactly what is going on to me in terms of the sprung tents being used or not being used? I don’t completely understand
My understanding is that the tents were being torn down and a large warehouse was being built in that area to take the place for houses, and allow space for future expansion in the tent area.

But I'm a bit confused that apparently we have permits for the tents?

My understanding is that the tents were being torn down and a large warehouse was being built in that area to take the place for houses, and allow space for future expansion in the tent area.

But I'm a bit confused that apparently we have permits for the tents?
They could be building it for another year, but as of this year the Sprungs are probably staying.

They could be building it for another year, but as of this year the Sprungs are probably staying.
praise gospel GIF

The Sprungs live!!!!

Valentines Day is usually when we start hearing tidbits about the roster each year. Any speculation like "Smores -> Camping -> Friday the 13th" just feels like trying to spot shapes in clouds imo. We're really only ever gonna see what we wanna see, and that feels a bit pointless. It's not even Christmas yet lol, IP spec will have it's time eventually.

Curious, does anyone think Wednesday has enough horror material to warrant a haunted house? I sorta believe Universal wants to only do Stranger Things when it comes to Netflix IPs, but maybe I'm overlooking Wednesday?

Of course, Wednesday isn't nearly as big as Stranger Things, though it is incredibly popular. Much more popular than Fear Street or House of Usher.
Valentines Day is usually when we start hearing tidbits about the roster each year. Any speculation like "Smores -> Camping -> Friday the 13th" just feels like trying to spot shapes in clouds imo. We're really only ever gonna see what we wanna see, and that feels a bit pointless. It's not even Christmas yet lol, IP spec will have it's time eventually.
The codenames probably mean nothing. Even if they did have a connection to the houses, they wouldn't be that simple lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.