Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess if there's any ideas that the design team has really wanted to do for a tent, this would be the year to do it!

The Sprung tents are still being used for HHN 33. The permit posted a few pages ago for “LOT F BUILDING INSTALLATION” is for a small utility building (120’ x 60’) unrelated to HHN.

Just wanted to pop in and provide an update after doing more research. Seems I may have jumped the gun with this statement. The LOT F BUILDING INSTALLATION permit is actually for two buildings - Building 138A and Building 138B. Building 138B is a 120’ x 60’ utility building to support 138A. The square footage of Building 138A is not listed (yet), but the overall project has a comparable construction value to B108 (the second Parade building where Last of Us was this year).

For comparison, B108 is 37,500sqft and its permit had a construction value of $3,765,450 in 2016. The permit for the construction of buildings 138A and 138B has a construction value of $3,227,000.

So even though the Sprung tents are both still being used this year, I think it’s entirely possible that B138A will be the replacement facility for both of them in 2025.

$90K sounds right for a house with similar quality to Chucky

(i apologize in advance, someone had to say it)
I mean, honestly, yes lol

I think it'd be safe to assume that FNAF would be in a parade building or soundstage - but I honestly think it would be better in a tent. (the costumes might make that difficult though)

Reactions: EnigmaticGear
$90K sounds right for a house with similar quality to Chucky

(i apologize in advance, someone had to say it

The actual budget

sad break GIF by ADWEEK

Hollywood had kkfos in 2021 which is after Amazon got the rights to that so by technicality Amazon has been at our event. Also good to see I wasn’t the only one thinking fallout
Streaming rights are just an extension of the licenses issued on a show’s behalf…the licensing rights lie solely with the production company, not the distribution company (why Friends, a show produced by WB but aired on NBC, is on Max and not Peacock).

As long as Netflix is the only streamer PRODUCING HHN-quality content, they’ll be the only streaming presence at the event.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Streaming rights are just an extension of the licenses issued on a show’s behalf…the licensing rights lie solely with the production company, not the distribution company (why Friends, a show produced by WB but aired on NBC, is on Max and not Peacock).

As long as Netflix is the only streamer PRODUCING HHN-quality content, they’ll be the only streaming presence at the event.
To be fair, Netflix is both a producer and distributor.

For instance, The Sandman was produced by WB Television (amongst others), but streamed exclusively on Netflix. I believe that the final rights would likely land with WB Television and the other partners.

(I'm not saying that Sandman is coming to HHN)

Status
Not open for further replies.