Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we will get AQP as the first IP, am I right to expect it June 6th along with the "rich' night tickets?
Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if we get multi-night tickets as well on the 6th. Have your wallets, credit/debit cards ready.

money burn GIF

Apologies if it’s been mentioned, but Hallowed_Horror tweeted taking The Weeknd off the speculation map. So as far as I have seen, no rumours for scarezones as of yet? That’s exciting!

I swear I miss all the fun on here

The 2 month period of no spec thread has got to be Brian's favorite time of year.

Is that the quickest anyone has ever been banned? Dude didn't even have 100 posts lol

If Ghostbusters is announced on June 8th, it's only because that's what I asked Santa for on my birthday this year.

But FWIW, I'd think Ghostbusters seems like a more "safe / expected" announcement- out of all the still-rumored IPs, I think it makes sense to announce A Quiet Place first. Just look at this thread, most of the Ghostbusters spec seems limited to "which movie" vs. all the discussion for how AQP would work as a haunt, would they use puppets, etc.

Just IMO, announce whatever can sustain hype + discussion throughout the summer as the first IP, so people are talking and guessing up until opening night (or, Unmasking tours haha). Ghostbusters is awesome, but I'd bet it hardly draws in any newcomers and the hype after the announcement dies down pretty quickly.

If Ghostbusters is announced on June 8th, it's only because that's what I asked Santa for on my birthday this year.

But FWIW, I'd think Ghostbusters seems like a more "safe / expected" announcement- out of all the still-rumored IPs, I think it makes sense to announce A Quiet Place first. Just look at this thread, most of the Ghostbusters spec seems limited to "which movie" vs. all the discussion for how AQP would work as a haunt, would they use puppets, etc.

Just IMO, announce whatever can sustain hype + discussion throughout the summer as the first IP, so people are talking and guessing up until opening night (or, Unmasking tours haha). Ghostbusters is awesome, but I'd bet it hardly draws in any newcomers and the hype after the announcement dies down pretty quickly.
They tend to announce the IP most relevant first, my guess is synergy with AQP releasing this year.

1717171426403.png

Status
Not open for further replies.