Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone know what date is considered "Iron Maiden day?"

Asking for a friend.
eLvByLX.gif

Rumors from the discord is that one zone could be borrowing from one of Hollywoods ideas and one could be foreign.

Toyz was a very solid SZ from what I remember, though Ghostz didn’t particularly stand out to me (besides the chainsaw noises, which were awesome and added quite a lot of atmosphere). Toyz would slot right into Orlando thematically, with Major Sweets and Slaughter Sinema.

I know there are only so many concepts and the event eventually wraps back around to reinterpret old ideas, but are we all forgetting the Chucky toy scare zone from just a few years ago?
chucky zone was cool, but the costumes for toyz looked cooler

I know there are only so many concepts and the event eventually wraps back around to reinterpret old ideas, but are we all forgetting the Chucky toy scare zone from just a few years ago?
While true, it was also a fantastic zone that was such a blast to spend time in.

Actually, now that I think about it, what are the chances of this being a full return of the zone (or a new version)? We all know how much Universal loves Chucky, and the live Chucky puppet in the zone was the best part of it... Just some food for thought?

While true, it was also a fantastic zone that was such a blast to spend time in.

Actually, now that I think about it, what are the chances of this being a full return of the zone (or a new version)? We all know how much Universal loves Chucky, and the live Chucky puppet in the zone was the best part of it... Just some food for thought?
I really think all the zones are going to be original. There’s a rumor of a female icon who will either roam or be planted inside of a zone. It makes sense for there to be all originals zones to loosely tie into a theme.

after the disastrous reception of the house, i wonder if people would welcome chucky back

I really think all the zones are going to be original. There’s a rumor of a female icon who will either roam or be planted inside of a zone. It makes sense for there to be all originals zones to loosely tie into a theme.
That’s a good point. If we do have an icon, all the zones kinda have to be original.

Reactions: HHNIcon
"Just a few years" will be exactly 6 years this October. That's a long time! A lot of new guests will be showing up that never experienced the wonderful Chucky SZ from 2018. Some people that weren't even old enough to be the target demographic for HHN in 2018 could be this year's "teenager menace" for a lot of the oldheads here haha! 10 year olds in 2018 are going into their sophomore years of high school now!

Slaughter is a sequel of a 2018 house, we're rerunning IP's from 2015 and 2019 with Insidious and Ghostbusters, and the Monsters house sounds pretty similar to the Brides house from 2020/2021. Chucky has been done numerous times before and since the 2018 zone, and the Killer Toy's motif had already been used a few years before with Dollhouse of the Damned as well. It's just a winning formula!

I'd be okay with them reimagining the Chucky zone, cause honestly it has stood as one of my absolute favorite HHN scarezones I've ever been able to experience. I'd love to see another crack at it!

"Just a few years" will be exactly 6 years this October. That's a long time! A lot of new guests will be showing up that never experienced the wonderful Chucky SZ from 2018. Some people that weren't even old enough to be the target demographic for HHN in 2018 could be this year's "teenager menace" for a lot of the oldheads here haha! 10 year olds in 2018 are going into their sophomore years of high school now!

Slaughter is a sequel of a 2018 house, we're rerunning IP's from 2015 and 2019 with Insidious and Ghostbusters, and the Monsters house sounds pretty similar to the Brides house from 2020/2021. Chucky has been done numerous times before and since the 2018 zone, and the Killer Toy's motif had already been used a few years before with Dollhouse of the Damned as well. It's just a winning formula!

I'd be okay with them reimagining the Chucky zone, cause honestly it has stood as one of my absolute favorite HHN scarezones I've ever been able to experience. I'd love to see another crack at it!

2018.....I now measure things "before COVID and after COVID" so Chucky zone and slaughter were before needing to wear the masks or distancing..... crazy.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Status
Not open for further replies.