Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was raining when I went. Neither he or the Megan’s were out. A memory I’ll never have.
I was able to catch both completely by accident.
I saw Megan dance like 3 times, the first time I was deciding whether or not doing Chucky house, I was literally deciding whether or not to do circus house or dragons
then all the Megan came where I was standing. it was funny. David S pumpkins was the same way.

Reactions: Mashmingingmasher77
I was able to catch both completely by accident.
I saw Megan dance like 3 times, the first time I was deciding whether or not doing Chucky house, I was literally deciding whether or not to do circus house or dragons
then all the Megan came where I was standing. it was funny. David S pumpkins was the same way.
Circus house?! Get off these thread if you call it that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Get Out Of Here GIF by Law & Order

Full credit to Blysthon on the Discord for maybe piecing this together already:

Pinhead mentioned that we were also getting an international scare zone (not unlike Dark Zodiac last year), and Blysthon almost instantly pointed this out:

View attachment 22033
A Day of the Dead scare zone from Singapore in 2016. And what's more?:

View attachment 22034

Lady Death, the pseudo-Icon for that year who had a show for opening scaremony. Perhaps this is what the female casting call was for?
Well, following up on this, Legacy has said in the Discord:
"The rumor is 'Latin America zone.' Not specifically Lady Death. It could just as easily be an El Cucuy zone…"

Which has me wondering if this could potentially be a transfer of El Terror de las Momias, the zone that Monstruos exited into in Hollywood last year. Perhaps this is the Hollywood zone we're borrowing, and the international zone is something else?

Mostly wishful thinking here but hear me out… Since supercharged is closed during HHN and during the day, maybe they will have slightly more room to push back props creating a slightly less bottleneck.
after the Chucky guest fiasco they might HAVE to do that, they might Have to go all out and do huge things to get back in good graces.

Status
Not open for further replies.