Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 323 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Going back to this, I believe now the idea is more for this to be a revolving meet-n-greet, which would be very fun. It also makes me wonder if we could see more characters? Such as...
  • Lisa Frankenstein + Creature
  • Abigail
  • Sam (Trick 'r Treat)
  • MAYBE Mike and Vanessa from FNaF?
  • Heck throw in some original characters! Give us a Boris meet-n-greet, let us negotiate with the Tooth Fairy or a Body Collector, bring in some Devil Dogs.
I wonder
will there be a long line? set times? or randomly like MEGAN dancers? for how long
will it be free?

I just realized...

As much as I hate to say this, isn't it time for this thread to close? Everything's announced except food and bars. :(
Most things are announced but we still have a few things to speculate on!
  • Mini show/M&G
  • What exactly is in the Blumzone
  • Merch(even though we have a possible date for a full march drop for this Thursday)
  • Tribute store
  • Food
  • Food booths
  • Queues

I’m still amazed this hasn’t happened after the props went out & midsummer scream lmao
It must be that they are going to dual announce the Blumhouse zone in Orlando with the Blumhouse Terror Tram in Hollywood? A dual announcement that covers the franchises and characters we might expect to see menace on both coasts could be neat.

Did anyone else not get their free peacock code when ordering HHN tickets?

Didn’t get the code last year either.

I don’t particularly care one way or the other but it’s another logistics/operational problem…

I don’t particularly care one way or the other but it’s another logistics/operational problem…
I didn’t get my yet either. I had no problem getting them last year, I say them bc I bought my dads tickets so I also got his code.

Reactions: Chumpieboy

Quick search of my email shows I purchased my RoF+Express on 7/13 last year and didn't get the Peacock code until 9/9.

Maybe they wait until you first use it (or past the first date you specified you'd use it as I didn't go until later in September) since I think you can technically get a refund for the ticket if it's unused before the event starts? I haven't gotten any code for this year yet either.

How about characters as bartenders.

Please no.

Gonna' have to echo Joe's "No" here, when it comes to bartending at a very packed event like HHN, you wanna' get those drinks out as fast as possible. If you have a character as a bartender adhering to that, it's an utter waste of the character as they're focused on working and not performing.

On the flipside, if you have a character bartending while they're performing/doing some sort of meet and greet...I guarantee those drinks are NOT going out quickly and the lines are going to be absolutely hellish. It's unfortunately a lose-lose sort of scenario, so it's far better to have the characters be characters in a mini-show/meet and greet and let the bartenders be bartenders.