Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, there's some mistranslating here it seems after skimming the discord. That list came from one person who started it with "The five I’ve heard but didn’t want to say cause I’m hardly an insider" and immediately ended it with "But I’m no insider and this was the first time I’d gotten advanced rumors of any sort so didn’t think it was my place to share". People then immediately dismissed Silence of the Lambs. I'd say it was more a brief moment of spec rather than anyone latching on to anything as fact.
Yeah I only brought it up here cause afterwords there were like three or four other people who claimed to have heard that exact list themselves so I thought it was funny.

Wasn’t Silence of the Lambs rumored to be a part of 29s spec and was dropped because it was too controversial in nature? Can’t remember the specifics.

Also, WB likely would not be willing enough to throw the ball back in to have BJ featured at the event again after what happened in Hollywood.

Wait. What happened in Hollywood?

I knew that. Lol. I’m saying why wouldn’t WB play ball.
Don’t quote me on this but I think I heard/read somewhere that during the Covid period when they couldn’t open rides or right when they could, they were selling the HHN Beetlejuice shirts around the park well before September. Allegedly, they were doing this without WB’s permission, so they sent USH a cease and desist and the rest was history.

Well two of the current discord approved IP list are WB so if they won’t talk to Hollywood I guess they’re in for a boring year lmao. (Nevermind the fact that they just did the WB owned Evil Dead Rise)

Reactions: Ahmanet
Also, why do so many people seem convinced that FNaF (if it comes) will be in the F&F queue? I've seen it mentioned a lot, but I may have missed that big piece of evidence. Just doesn't make sense to me that the property with bulky costumes would go to the venue with the biggest space constraints- didn't Big Head Chucky get axed on preview night last year because of an injury trying to navigate those tiny sets?
The permits have confirmed the "category" for the codenames this year is desserts. F&F's codename is Pie. Pizza is technically a type of pie.

Without that nugget of info, I would guess B108, since they seem to be liking that spot for headliner IPs.

Last edited:
Not quite fully related to the discussion - but I was checking hotel prices and it looks like there is currently a Savvy Traveler hotel discount in early September. Heads up!
Where are you seeing that? Nothing popped up for me on the Universal hotel site

Don’t quote me on this but I think I heard/read somewhere that during the Covid period when they couldn’t open rides or right when they could, they were selling the HHN Beetlejuice shirts around the park well before September. Allegedly, they were doing this without WB’s permission, so they sent USH a cease and desist and the rest was history.

If that's what @krazyhorrorkid was implying - then yeah, that's fake news. Online rumors that became "fact". I didn't want to assume what he was getting at. There is no fractured WB relationship (That said, WB is in a weird place with Zaslav at the head of the table.)

At the very least, that list of IPs is credible (with the possible exception of putting Freddy in a “best of” house) and covers many of the basic HHN “food groups“ of a balanced diet (80s/90s white whale, classic slasher, hot IP, Uni monsters, lighter IP). It probably isn’t accurate, but it isn’t nuts.

Reactions: Ahmanet
You have to love the internet, which gave us the amazing speculation season of 2023. Which included:
  • 50’s Dinner (Original)
  • Abduction (Original)
  • Candyman
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Conjure the Dark (Original)
  • Cruise Ship (Original)
  • Dead Man’s Pier 2 (Original)
  • Death Note
  • Demon Slayer
  • Devil Dogs (Original)
  • Evil Dead Rise
  • Evil Dead Trilogy
  • Five Nights at Freddy’s
  • Fear Street
  • Factory/Industrial (Original)
  • Ghost
  • Godzilla
  • Gorillaz
  • IT
  • Invasion (Original)
  • Iron Maiden
  • Japanese Creatures (Original)
  • Japanese Demon IP
  • Junji Ito/Uzumaki
  • Krampus: Christmas in Hell (Original)
  • Lair of the Banshees (Original)
  • Leave it to Cleaver 2 (Original)
  • Metallica
  • Pink Floyd’s The Wall
  • Pink Floyd’s Animals
  • Saw
  • Scarecrow 2 (Original)
  • Scream
  • Sweet Revenge: The Candy Factory (Original)
  • Terrifier
  • The Conjuring
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: Insidious and M3GAN
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist and Insidious
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist and M3GAN
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist, Insidious and M3GAN
  • The Weeknd: Dawn FM
  • U2
  • Universal Monsters: Phantom and Dracula
  • Universal Monsters: Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • Violent Night

2024 should continue the fun...

You have to love the internet, which gave us the amazing speculation season of 2023. Which included:
  • 50’s Dinner (Original)
  • Abduction (Original)
  • Candyman
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Conjure the Dark (Original)
  • Cruise Ship (Original)
  • Dead Man’s Pier 2 (Original)
  • Death Note
  • Demon Slayer
  • Devil Dogs (Original)
  • Evil Dead Rise
  • Evil Dead Trilogy
  • Five Nights at Freddy’s
  • Fear Street
  • Factory/Industrial (Original)
  • Ghost
  • Godzilla
  • Gorillaz
  • IT
  • Invasion (Original)
  • Iron Maiden
  • Japanese Creatures (Original)
  • Japanese Demon IP
  • Junji Ito/Uzumaki
  • Krampus: Christmas in Hell (Original)
  • Lair of the Banshees (Original)
  • Leave it to Cleaver 2 (Original)
  • Metallica
  • Pink Floyd’s The Wall
  • Pink Floyd’s Animals
  • Saw
  • Scarecrow 2 (Original)
  • Scream
  • Sweet Revenge: The Candy Factory (Original)
  • Terrifier
  • The Conjuring
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: Insidious and M3GAN
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist and Insidious
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist and M3GAN
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: The Exorcist, Insidious and M3GAN
  • The Weeknd: Dawn FM
  • U2
  • Universal Monsters: Phantom and Dracula
  • Universal Monsters: Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • Violent Night

2024 should continue the fun...

Sees The Weeknd included...
1708058384940.png

I knew that. Lol. I’m saying why wouldn’t WB play ball.
There was a rumor that they printed Beetlejuice merch before they were suppose to and WB pulled BJ from Hollywoods lineup.I don’t know why or when this exactly was.
It was during the period when John was in limbo so he wasn’t there when it happened.

Could be wrong but I have kept the rumor in the back of my mind since then.

Last edited:
There was a rumor that they printed and Beetlejuice merch before they were suppose to and WB pulled BJ from Hollywoods lineup.I don’t know why or when this exactly was.
It was during the period when John was in limbo so he wasn’t there when it happened.

Could be wrong but I have kept the rumor in the back of my mind since then.

Brian replied about that a little further up on this page.
If that's what @krazyhorrorkid was implying - then yeah, that's fake news. Online rumors that became "fact". I didn't want to assume what he was getting at. There is no fractured WB relationship (That said, WB is in a weird place with Zaslav at the head of the table.)

So...

I just feel like there's no way FNAF wouldn't be a standalone house. It's just too big of a property for a mashup house. That would be like if they did "Spooky Stuff of Netflix: Stranger Things and Fear Street"

Also maybe I'm nuts, but I could absolutely see NOES popping up as a rumor because people get confused with the amount of times "Freddy" is being mentioned lol

I feel like its going to be wound up placed with M3gan, same situation as Freaky and Black Phone with M3gan starting the house first and fnaf being the ending. It would be a perfect opportunity to place the M3gans by the ride and give them a permanent spot especially to promote the house if it sticks to being by F&TF but I'm sure it'll still be a nightmare.

As for Freddy, he tends to pop up a lot often in the rumor mill along with the other slashers and its understandable since most people see the anniversaries coming and I don't see Universal always using anniversaries all the time to just bring the ip, there's been a few times yes but I'm not seeing them doing it as a constant thing but also you don't always need something to promote the house coming too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.