Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Monstros was an excellent house (should I post my own POV from youtube lol - I have the worst channel on the tube), and I loved Evil Dead Rise as well, both would be excellent adds for Orlando. Hollywood was very good last year IMO, at least relative to other years.

I hear the 2009 Dracula and Frankenstein houses were classics in Orlando (didn't start going to Orlando until 2010). I'd be especially keen for a standalone Dracula house.

I'm really starting to think [popular youtuber] is getting fed information from Universal. They can be extremely right on park updates and completely wrong on HHN stuff but speak about both topics with the same confidence.
If it's the YouTuber i'm thinking of, they're almost always laughably wrong about every HHN statement they make lik

The last time I trusted someone was this guy...
the jungle book hypnosis GIF