Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That doesn't translate to "IP holder pulls plug on massive deal". Whatever, I'm sick of you. You win. Please stop responding to every little thing I write.

Oh My God Wow GIF by O&O, Inc

We couldn't have Jack vs Oddfellow this year, so we brought the war to speculation season instead!

All joking aside, yeah I think it's best we all chill a bit. After all, it's an exciting time, as GHOSTBUSTERS DAY IS JUST 3 DAYS AWAY, HELL YEAH!

Oh and I guess there's probably a house announcement tomorrow but who cares lol

Do you all think they will sell out of the VIP event ticket dropping tomorrow? I really would like more info before I drop the money but I don't want to wait too late lol.

Do you all think they will sell out of the VIP event ticket dropping tomorrow? I really would like more info before I drop the money but I don't want to wait too late lol.
I think they will but not right away. I think it will be like pass holder night. I think it’s best to look first at the details but decide fast. You want to do it as soon as you can.

Reactions: Grabnar
Any insight into if we think they'll bring back the Ultimate FFP + Express this year? I assume they'll cut it each year due to how good of a deal it is.

If they get rid of it, I would buy the Premium Scream Night. But if not, I don't need it.