Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HHN is next month....

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
You're one of those people who say something that is $299.99 is "$200" aren't you?

Lotta just completely unnecessary sniping the last couple of pages, glad I took a weekend off of here

It's Monday, no reason to act like someone pissed in your cheerios after we finally got to celebrate Ghostbusters Day
Yeah and this particular person is always acting like this towards me. Not the first time lol. Literally can't even be excited or anything without someone acting like a jerk

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yeah and this particular person is always acting like this towards me. Not the first time lol. Literally can't even be excited or anything without someone acting like a jerk

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Dude (or Dudette), you need to chill. Much like the person who pointed out that the event was still 60 days out, I was making a similar If statement/joke. It's hard to put nuance into text, but don't take everything as a personal attack. If that offended you, I'm sorry. I have a friend who does the same thing and we bust his balls about it all the time. If he says he got something for $10 our joke is, "sooooo, $12.50 after tax?"

The only other time I "acted like a jerk" towards you, that I am aware of, was when you posted the A Quiet Place Meme for the 20th day in a row. Much like the person who asks "when are we getting the next announcement" everyday, the same exact thing, over and over again, that doesn't nothing to advance the conversation around speculation, I pointed out that it's annoying.

If you took my post about the non-stop memes being annoying, that's on you, that was directed as a whole when there was an entire page of nothing but memes. When trying to follow the spec from a cell phone without the best signal (I get 1 bar in my office) it's frustrating to spend that much time, waiting as the page slow loads and bumps around so you can't keep your place and all that it ended up being was dualing memes that, again, did nothing to advance speculation.

Dude (or Dudette), you need to chill. Much like the person who pointed out that the event was still 60 days out, I was making a similar If statement/joke. It's hard to put nuance into text, but don't take everything as a personal attack. If that offended you, I'm sorry. I have a friend who does the same thing and we bust his balls about it all the time. If he says he got something for $10 our joke is, "sooooo, $12.50 after tax?"

The only other time I "acted like a jerk" towards you, that I am aware of, was when you posted the A Quiet Place Meme for the 20th day in a row. Much like the person who asks "when are we getting the next announcement" everyday, the same exact thing, over and over again, that doesn't nothing to advance the conversation around speculation, I pointed out that it's annoying.

If you took my post about the non-stop memes being annoying, that's on you, that was directed as a whole when there was an entire page of nothing but memes. When trying to follow the spec from a cell phone without the best signal (I get 1 bar in my office) it's frustrating to spend that much time, waiting as the page slow loads and bumps around so you can't keep your place and all that it ended up being was dualing memes that, again, did nothing to advance speculation.
No. It was a jerky thing to do. We all can see that. Even a mod called you out for it. Stop lying.

you have been rude to me years ago,

Reactions: Kichkinet85