Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Swamp looks promising, especially if the elevated shack from the concept art shows up.

Yeah, the Blumhouse prop is weak, but if one location and theme is going to suffer inordinately from budget cuts, Blum in SF is the right choice.
Isn't the elevated shack already there? lol

My fear for the zones is that we'll have much smaller set pieces because of the return of the parade. But hopefully I'm wrong

Wow, I guess I got lucky last year. I went for five days during the second or third week and never ran into a situation in which the standby line was shorter than express. Also, how are we to plan for that if we can only see the full line in, what, one queue line? I can only go by what the boards tell me and take a chance. Is there a way to assess line length before burning express? I'm guessing no. I mean, other than making friends with a helicopter person.
We saw stranger things 3 times in one night because we stay and screamed it, then when we went for our 1:15 am express second run, standby was so short we jumped into that for like a 10 minute wait. Then we expressed it back to back for run 3 and dragged ourselves back to the hotel.

The amount of houses you can get in from 12-2 is insane.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I'm trying to go spoiler free and you spoiled me lol i thought I was safe in speculation, not the construction page, anyways I don't fault you but might be a good idea not to post these here or put them in a spoiler tag. :/
My bad. I’m casual browser to this thread, didn’t realize.

EDIT: Added spoiler tag. So, like, I guess you don’t go to the park for a couple months then, cause I guess I’m just so used to not being able to avoid seeing scare zone items walking around.

Reactions: Kooks and Imperius
I'm trying to go spoiler free and you spoiled me lol i thought I was safe in speculation, not the construction page, anyways I don't fault you but might be a good idea not to post these here or put them in a spoiler tag. :/
I’m trying to do the same. It’s frustrating when it’s applied lol but it’s also r faults for coming into any HHN thread. Now just imagine these on Aug. 11 when the UTH tours began. I’m definitely muting the FB group and maybe even have to not come on here till Aug. 30 when I go. I know @Brian G. and the other mods try to keep this thread spoiler free and put spoilers in there house/zone threads but some leak into here.

Reactions: Kooks
I’m trying to do the same. It’s frustrating when it’s applied lol but it’s also r faults for coming into any HHN thread. Now just imagine these on Aug. 11 when the UTH tours began. I’m definitely muting the FB group and maybe even have to not come on here till Aug. 30 when I go. I know @Brian G. and the other mods try to keep this thread spoiler free and put spoilers in there house/zone threads but some leak into here.

Yes. Thank you for bringing that up.

No photos in here from the UTH tours. We will have a dedicated thread for that.

Bringing this over from the Goblins thread:

Interesting. Maybe something like Jack at 30, have Beetlejuice or the Ghostbusters (or both!) wandering about, especially with Beetlejuice 2 releasing right after the event opens?
Maybe more to do with Sinist3r and Surr3al. After reading @Legacy post about the icon I expected more to be THAT icon.

My bad. I’m casual browser to this thread, didn’t realize.

EDIT: Added spoiler tag. So, like, I guess you don’t go to the park for a couple months then, cause I guess I’m just so used to not being able to avoid seeing scare zone items walking around.
No worries. Yeah i only really go for HHN. I always spoil myself every year lol but this year i'm determined to go as spoiler free as possible. I've muted everything HHN on social media

Bringing this over from the Goblins thread:

Interesting. Maybe something like Jack at 30, have Beetlejuice or the Ghostbusters (or both!) wandering about, especially with Beetlejuice 2 releasing right after the event opens?
As pointed out on the Discord, "JUICY" is emphasized here.

Beetlejuice M&G?

I’m just so used to not being able to avoid seeing scare zone items walking around.
I think I found a way to go but avoid seeing two maybe three zone props. The first opening zone and Hollywood are unavoidable and you have no choice but to see them but the others you can avoid seeing props early. NY only if you forgo the Mummy for a few months(as I’m not a coaster guy that’s no problem but Mummy is the Mummy) and just turn around after Fallon. But for CP you can just use the walkway on the lagoon and miss it and once at Diagon Ally, after your done there turn around and go back the way you came miss SF.

I just now thought of this as a way so I could be wrong here but I think this may work. Correct me if I’m wrong.
As pointed out on the Discord, "JUICY" is emphasized here.

Beetlejuice M&G?
I hope it’s something more. We can see that during the day. But hey, it would be cool for the non locals. Just not for me.