Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lol no I read what he said “still another unlisted podcast” like one last one
My mistake for not wording it better: There is currently an unlisted podcast, but I highly doubt it's the last one. I'm assuming it's a lore podcast focused on Sinister & Surreal, much like Oddfellow's last year, and that sometime before (or very shortly after) the start of the event, we'll get another for Triplets.

Reactions: Grabnar
With the assumption that it isn't today.. I guess full drop next week? Kinda crazy that we'd get it only a few days before the UTH tours start lol
I'm a little confused about what people are expecting here. What info is everyone expecting from a "full drop"? We know all but one zone, all of the houses, and the show. The only things up in the air are an official Blum announcement, details around bars/meet and greets (which aren't typically in a "full drop" anyway), and icon deets (which they've shied away from in the past).

I just feel like they've already dropped in full. It just wasn't a big dump this year like in the past.

I'm a little confused about what people are expecting here. What info is everyone expecting from a "full drop"? We know all but one zone, all of the houses, and the show. The only things up in the air are an official Blum announcement, details around bars/meet and greets (which aren't typically in a "full drop" anyway), and icon deets (which they've shied away from in the past).

I just feel like they've already dropped in full. It just wasn't a big dump this year like in the past.
I think it's been speculated that each original may get a larger press release description.

@Alicia needs the press releases!

• Better description of the originals/press releases
  • Details on the tribute store
  • More merchandise
  • Details on the CB pop up
  • Blumzone??(don’t think we ever got it officially announced)
  • Food
We might get some of these outside the full drop but they will update the website in the full drop and include it all.

It’s mostly just the press release with more detailed info about every offering at the event. Last years press release did have the peacock bar and red coconut club.

It’s mostly just the press release with more detailed info about every offering at the event. Last years press release did have the peacock bar and red coconut club.
Anyone heard any rumbles about the Dead Coconut Club? One of the highlights of the event for me, would be disappointed to see it gone

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It has to be.

The tours start this year on 9/12.

It's insane that we're almost a week out and no one knows what's on the 3 house vs 6 house tour.

Them announcing the UTH houses in advance is a very new thing. I'd say it's probably only been like that for maybe the past 3 years or so? You used to not know when until after the stories from the first people to do the tours showed up on the forums. In fact, there were times when you'd go and your 6 house would be completely different than someone else's. Not just the occasional "the house is unavailable due to maintenance/repairs" but as many as 3 of your houses could be different.

With how crazy this year has been compared to the past few, I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't announce what the houses were this year and you got 3 or 6 as promised, but wouldn't know what they might be in advance.

I’m curious if we find out how the queues work on the 11th.

Not sure that will be clear at that point, they probably won't have them completely set up yet...and even if they do, you don't walk through the queue to each house, you take backstage shortcuts. I'm guessing we won't know until they start putting up the portals.

I’m curious if we find out how the queues work on the 11th.
We probably won’t have any idea until employee preview night.
It has to be.

The tours start this year on 9/12.

It's insane that we're almost a week out and no one knows what's on the 3 house vs 6 house tour.
All of the houses are already announced, so they could get away with starting them without a full event reveal and breakdown. It’s way too close to the event though so I agree that full drop SHOULD be next week.

With how crazy this year has been compared to the past few, I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't announce what the houses were this year and you got 3 or 6 as promised, but wouldn't know what they might be in advance.

I know the 9 house tours were relatively recent, but didn't know they hadn't had set houses until that recently.

So theoretically, if they don't announce houses for UTH, they  could go with 6 houses on the tour instead of 9/10....At least if they wanted to risk infuriating the superfans that have already bought tickets for both tours.