Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My experience was not good last year with it. It felt like we waited almost the exact same time as we would have in the regular line in the blistering heat. They began scanning at the same time they opened the regular line too and we missed the “opening” from Oddfellow. There were no real lines, so it was a mass of people and they only had like two TMs scanning tickets. It was not worth it in my opinion last year.
Yup - no real advantage if you show up at park open. Miss out on opening ceremonies.

If they want this to be a real perk for onsite guests, at least pre-scan guests and have a mini holding section that connects to today cafe's S&S.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
My only experience at the hotel entrance came 30-60 minutes after opening, and we liked it quite a bit.

But I would never do it for actual opening lol

Also - looks like we have some food booths!

Last edited: